This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The charming and comfortable hotel Vis is ideal for those who like to relax on the beach as it is located directly on the clear blue Adriatic Sea in the Bay of Lapad. The view of Elafiti Islands at sunset will most definitely become one of the most cherished images of your vacation. The cozy and comfortable, plesantly equipped and air-conditioned rooms open onto balconies with views of the pine tree forrest or the beautiful blue sea.
Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and for additional fee you can also use the internet corner at the front desk. You can enjoy your complimentary breakfast in our main restaurant featuring one of Dubrovnik's most beautiful terraces with magnificent sea view. You can also enjoy light Mediterranean meals or just have a cold drink in our Lido beach bar. The popular Lapad Bay promenade with numerous restaurants and cafes is in walking distance, and a bus stop to the Old town is just in front of the hotel. A regular bus line will get you there in 10 minutes. Bus tickets can be purchased at the front desk. You can park your car for free on site.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for VIS in Dubrovnik is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet