This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The charming and comfortable hotel Vis is ideal for those who like to relax on the beach as it is located directly on the clear blue Adriatic Sea in the Bay of Lapad. The view of Elafiti Islands at sunset will most definitely become one of the most cherished images of your vacation. The cozy and comfortable, plesantly equipped and air-conditioned rooms open onto balconies with views of the pine tree forrest or the beautiful blue sea.
Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and for additional fee you can also use the internet corner at the front desk. You can enjoy your complimentary breakfast in our main restaurant featuring one of Dubrovnik's most beautiful terraces with magnificent sea view. You can also enjoy light Mediterranean meals or just have a cold drink in our Lido beach bar. The popular Lapad Bay promenade with numerous restaurants and cafes is in walking distance, and a bus stop to the Old town is just in front of the hotel. A regular bus line will get you there in 10 minutes. Bus tickets can be purchased at the front desk. You can park your car for free on site.
Showing Wednesday 1 July 2015 to Thursday 2 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, Radio
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for VIS in Dubrovnik are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet