- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Don't take any notice of the poor reviews on trip advisor, this place is great. Ok it's not 5 star but what do you expect for a roomy apartm..."
"We couldn't be happier with the location of this hotel - it's situated slap-bang in the heart of the city, next door to the Arndale shopping..."
"Quiet friendly clean and well equipped apartment that I would stay in any time in the future and great city centre location..."
"Really great stay at Blue Rainbow, good central location and really clean accommodation. Has everything that you need for a comfortable stay..."
"When we arrived, we were greeted by Nick from the café Tea 4 2 as apparently the receptionist had gone into labour! Nick and the staff at Te..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Manchester next to the Arndale Shopping Centre, Phones4U Arena and trendy Northern Quarter. The convenient location meals that the apartments offer easy access to the city's evening hotspots. The property offers the luxury of a quality hotel, but with home comforts.
Features include a 24 hour reception, 42” plasma TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi internet available, telephone, 900 thread count Egyptian cotton towels, goose down duvets, complimentary toiletries, a selection of tea's and coffee's in every apartment. Apartments that sleep 4 or 5 people include the use of a sofa bed that sleeps 2 people. All major credit cards accepted (except Laser Card, Diners and Amex). Important - The credit/debit card used to make the booking must be presented to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by chip and pin at check in and entry cannot be permitted without this.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 20/07/2016 to 30/07/2025 - ***The credit/debit card used to make the booking MUST be presented on CHECK IN to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by CHIP and PIN at check in and entry cannot be permitted without this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
Great value for money
Don't take any notice of the poor reviews on trip advisor, this place is great.
Ok it's not 5 star but what do you expect for a roomy apartment right in the centre of Manchester. It was clean and comfortable, quiet apart from the early morning road works (hardly Blue rainbows fault that). Only bad point was there was no coffee maker or kettle which we asked reception for but never arrived. Stayed on a Saturday night after going to see City whip us at footy. most other places cost stupid money.
Disappointing stay..poorly furnished room and poor state of repair.
I've stayed at the Deansgate apartments a few time and had terrific stays, but this was my first stay at the High Street Apartment.
Pre booking everything was bra with prompt replies to emails about dropping bags off. However, that's the only good point. There were 3 adults staying in the apt. When we checked in (late on Saturday night) we got to the room to find there was no hot water and that the lounge and kitchen area were tiny. The small round table was laid out for just 2 people. There was no remote control and only 2 wine glasses...both required me to go down to reception (they did bring up the missing items). The fridge had been switched off so took ages to warm up. As the stay progressed more issues arose (only 1 large towel, 2 coffee cups, the soap and shampoo dispensers were empty and the rooms were roasting hot...opening the windows resulted in a mass of noise from roudy party goers all through the night. To add a final nail to the coffin when checking out I asked to get my car parking ticket validated to get the 'special' price only to be told they don't do that and haven't for months...despite it saying so on the website. I was really looking forward to my stay here (especially after a long day at the cricket) and was expecting the same standards as the apartments on Deansgate...but this was way below par especially for 3 people. Disappointing as I was trying to convince the others in my group that staying in an apartment is the way forward...needless to say they were very unimpressed.