- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"We couldn't be happier with the location of this hotel - it's situated slap-bang in the heart of the city, next door to the Arndale shopping..."
"Quiet friendly clean and well equipped apartment that I would stay in any time in the future and great city centre location..."
"Really great stay at Blue Rainbow, good central location and really clean accommodation. Has everything that you need for a comfortable stay..."
"When we arrived, we were greeted by Nick from the café Tea 4 2 as apparently the receptionist had gone into labour! Nick and the staff at Te..."
"Great place to stop, quiet, quality, right on the edge of the trendy area of Manchester. Ideal for work or pleasure. Only downside is it cos..."
About the hotel
Located in the heart of Manchester next to the Arndale Shopping Centre, Phones4U Arena and trendy Northern Quarter. The convenient location meals that the apartments offer easy access to the city's evening hotspots. The property offers the luxury of a quality hotel, but with home comforts.
Features include a 24 hour reception, 42” plasma TV, DVD player, Wi-Fi internet available, telephone, 900 thread count Egyptian cotton towels, goose down duvets, complimentary toiletries, a selection of tea's and coffee's in every apartment. Apartments that sleep 4 or 5 people include the use of a sofa bed that sleeps 2 people. All major credit cards accepted (except Laser Card, Diners and Amex). Important - The credit/debit card used to make the booking must be presented to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by chip and pin at check in and entry cannot be permitted without this.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Fitness Centre
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 28/01/2014 to 30/12/2016 - ***The credit/debit card used to make the booking MUST be presented on CHECK IN to provide a pre authorisation of at least £100 by CHIP and PIN at check in and entry cannot be permitted without this. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Great Location BUT Apartments need some TLC
We couldn't be happier with the location of this hotel - it's situated slap-bang in the heart of the city, next door to the Arndale shopping centre, Print Works and Corn Exchange.
The staff were friendly, welcoming and provided us with directions to local amenities and transport links. Our apartment was okay but was a bit shabby in areas - the armchair in our open plan living room had some structure damage, the skirting boards and window sills in the bathroom were flaking paint and showing signs of damp and the floor tiles were cracked and a bit grubby. We also had a problem with our coffee machine leaking water - we cleared it up and reported it to the friendly reception staff when we checked out. We had a great nights sleep though and found the bed and other home comforts (like a power shower, fridge, kettle, hob, microwave and big screen tv) really good. For a night away it was fine but if we were staying any longer I would of requested a room change. After a little TLC these apartments would surely receive five star reviews all the time.
Thank you very much for your review of our hotel. I am glad that you found us ideally located, and that you received great service from our team. We are in the process of organising a renovation programme for our apartments to improve their appearance.
Great room spoiled by attention to detail ...
Bathroom very smart but edging on bath tattered . Strange ..