This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Friendly and comfortable accommodation situated in the quiet village of Collingwood, in magical Golden Bay. Enjoy a relaxing stay at our heritage motel, originally the old Police Station in Collingwood. We are a stones throw from interesting beaches, The CourtHouse Cafe, Tinkies Tavern, stunning walking tracks, museums and Farewell Spit Tours.
Book a tour with us and receive $10 off room rate. Self-contained studio units inside the old police station and self-contained cottages in a garden setting available. Fully self-sufficient with all power needs being generated from solar energy. Transport to the Heahpy track is available.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , Radio
- Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet