- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"We stayed here for 1 night in Room 7, staff were lovely and friendly and room was clean with nice touches. The included breakfast was also n..."
"We stayed in room 7 & the only bad comments are when I was trying to dry/straighten my hair I had to plug into socket at the side of the bed..."
"When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted by a lovely young woman who showed us our room and explained to us everything we needed to know..."
"The first room we had was far to small and the shower head would not stay in the upright position. We were moved to a much larger room with..."
About the hotel
Peasehill House is a privately owned hotel and restaurant located in close proximity to Bradford, Leeds and Harrogate city centres. The hotel is located within 5 minutes of Leeds-Bradford International airport in an area considered the gateway to the Yorkshire Dales. Built from traditional Yorkshire stone at the end of the 19th Century Peasehill House retains many of its original features and offers customers a warm reception.
All our staff are dedicated to ensuring you have a comfortable stay in our newly refurbished surroundings. Our restaurant has a reputation for high quality, freshly prepared food and is open to both residents and non-residents for lunches, evening meals and private functions.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Pleasant and good value
We stayed here for 1 night in Room 7, staff were lovely and friendly and room was clean with nice touches.
The included breakfast was also nice. More information regarding bar open times and food available for breakfast would have been helpful as this wasn't really included in the info book. Also the bed was VERY noisy so I had a pretty sleepless night.
This b and b was lovely in the 80's but in dire need of update.