- 33 guest reviews
"great stay nice rooms staff very helpful, lovely food, bargain worth staying & will stay again..."
"Very basic. Shared toilet. Didn't fancy using the shower. Bed comfy and clean. Rooms in need of overhaul. Having said that the staff were fr..."
"No frills, low cost accomodation which provides a reasonable place to rest if you need to be in London. Room was ok, small but clean and tid..."
"Good: Clean room. Car park behind the pub; free after six pm. TV. Cheap. Room had sink, shower, hair dryer, tea/ coffee making stuff. Five m..."
"The beds were confortable and nice room with Tv and the bathroom was adéquate...."
About the hotel
Friendly Hotel with10 simply furnished bedrooms (rooms not en suite) The rooms are located above the pub, and all rooms have Tea & coffee making facilities, flat screen TV,and hairdryer. The hotel is ideally located close to major Motorway Networks (M1 and M25) and is an ideal stop over for commuting into London. We have Ample on-site parking, and serve great value hearty meals in the Flaming Grill Bar.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 10/01/2014 to 17/01/2014 - We currently have a signal issue with the bedroom TV's so they are not working at present. We are awaiting an engineer to attend site. The LateRooms.com rates for The Southern Cross in WATFORD are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
great stay nice rooms staff very helpful, lovely food, bargain worth staying & will stay again
Cheap and cheerful.
Shared toilet. Didn't fancy using the shower. Bed comfy and clean. Rooms in need of overhaul. Having said that the staff were friendly and helpful and the room served it's purpose so I would probably use them again.