- 28 guest reviews
"Cheap and cheerful, not bad over all but could do with some work. Great for the price...."
"Happy with stay overall, shower needs some TLC & sjared toiilet...."
"Good location and better than I expected but would benefit from a little more TLC...."
"If you are looking for value for money accomodation, then, this is for you. Basic amenities, but, comfortable bed, free wifi, excellent food..."
"great stay nice rooms staff very helpful, lovely food, bargain worth staying & will stay again..."
About the hotel
Friendly Hotel with10 simply furnished bedrooms (rooms not en suite) The rooms are located above the pub, and all rooms have Tea & coffee making facilities, flat screen TV,and hairdryer. The hotel is ideally located close to major Motorway Networks (M1 and M25) and is an ideal stop over for commuting into London. We have Ample on-site parking, and serve great value hearty meals in the Flaming Grill Bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Cheap and cheerful
Cheap and cheerful, not bad over all but could do with some work.
Great for the price.
Southern cross Watford
Very basic accommodation not very clean, bathrooms are very poor, windows In room were broken and could not be closed and the room was freezing, the booking in system on arrival was terrible, the only positive thing about the hotel is they have a good selection of food but they do not do breakfast