- 3 guest reviews
"Booked 20 minutes before arriving, so very last minute! Hotel is on the Cranford University campus and offers good value accommodation that..."
About the hotel
Set on Cranfield University Campus near the tranquil and beautiful Bedfordshire village of Cranfield, between Milton Keynes and Bedford, Mitchell Hall is just a stones throw away from the M1, offering the perfect place for everything, superb accommodation, conference, banqueting and wedding facilities. Mitchell Hall has sixty, well-equipped, en-suite rooms comprising both double and single suites. Each room is provided with a workstation, colour TV, telephone and tea/coffee making facilities and free internet connection.
We ensure that each room is at the uppermost standard of cleanliness and comfort prior to our guests arrival. We also offer a double room which has been designed to accommodate wheelchair users.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 00:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Mitchell Hall in Bedford are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Accomodation was OK, shame late rooms couldn't even get my name corrrect
Small room but clean
This was the hotel end of a university building.
The entrance and staircase were nice and gave a good feeling. The room was small but clean. Irritatingly I had to get out of bed to turn out the reading light. The rest of the building was institutional with no ambience in the public areas. Breakfast was not good. The tables were not set, coffee came in paper cups, the food was tepid at best, the grapefruit was tinned as were the tomatoes. My husband's fried egg was hard.