This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Red Nose Hostel offers clean and safe budget accommodation conveniently located in the heart of Riga’s Old Town. Set on a quiet and narrow cobbled backstreet of the Old Town, the hostel is the ideal choice for guests wanting a base from which to explore the city. The hostel’s rooms are each uniquely decorated with paintings by local artists and views over Old Riga.
Each room is furnished with single beds and bunk-beds and bed linen is provided. Shared bathroom facilities are available on each floor and guests are invited to make use of the hostel’s kitchen facilities to prepare food during their stay. Guests can visit the nearby Tourist Information centre to plan their days out and Wifi is offered at the hostel for free. For guests’ convenience the reception is open 24 hours a day and The hostel is located within walking distance of St Peter’s Church, Dome Square and the Opera House and there are a variety of shops, restaurants, bars and cafes nearby. Guests arriving from Riga Airport can catch a bus to a stop 5 minutes walk from the hostel and boat trips to Jurmala and along the river Daugava are few minutes away by foot.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet