This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
In the heart of Kent, Weald Cottage bed and breakfast in Staplehurst offers a comfortable and relaxing Bed and Breakfast experience. Weald Cottage is a pretty white weather boarded Kent cottage with parts of the house dating back to the 1850's. Situated on the main A229 Maidstone Road and just 3 minutes from Staplehurst Railway Station is an ideal base for visiting the many attractions in the area such as Leeds Castle, Sittinghurst Castle, Maidstone Town Centre is 8 miles away, or a day out in London.
There are good restaurants near by for you to try. Offering 3 rooms with on-suite wet room or private adjacent bathrooms, all rooms have king size beds or twin beds. Beds are fitted with Egyptian cotton bed linen, television, free view, tea and coffee making facilities, hair dryer, choice of feather or synthetic hypo-anagenic quilts and pillows, soft towels, complimentary bath room products, pretty guest breakfast room and spacious gardens. We also offer use of the outside heated swimming pool during your stay (now closed until March 2012) Ample off road parking. We look forward to welcoming you. NB We do accept credit card payments.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet