- 7 guest reviews
"Lovely B&B. Very quiet location...."
"Great location, great hospitality, great breakfast. Room spotless and good pub food only a 2 min walk away. Looking forward to staying again..."
"Fabulous location - close to Cribbs Causeway but feels like it is in the country. Lovely meet and greet - great beds and superb breakfast wi..."
"Crossover House is a stones throw from the M5 but you would never know it and if you walk about 600 yards to a public footpath you can see b..."
"A very welcoming stay in this gorgeous bed and breakfast. Definitely staying again...."
About the hotel
At Crossover House we pride ourselves on providing well equipped bed and breakfast accommodation with our warm and friendly service. Located in a historic village on the northern outskirts of Bristol, Lower Almondsbury is in the country yet only 15 minutes from Bristol’s city centre. Situated close to the M4/M5 Interchange, Crossover House is located 2 miles from Junction 16 and 4 miles from Junction 17 on the M5.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very quiet location.
Great location, great hospitality, great breakfast.
Room spotless and good pub food only a 2 min walk away. Looking forward to staying again.