- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Nice friendly staff etc. Slightly tarnished by being served wrong meal on 2nd night. My fault to some extent because I didn't bring it to at..."
"I have stayed here twice. Room, food and staff excellent. Early breakfast available and freshly cooked. Easy and free car park on site. Wifi..."
"Very happy with my stay and will be coming back!..."
"Nice one night stay, friendly staff. Some left-behind jewellery was found and immediately sent by post..."
"From even before we arrived communications were friendly and prompt. We were met when we arrived after a solid seven hour car journey, with..."
About the hotel
The Dog and Bear overlooks Lenham’s picturesque historic square and combines the atmosphere of a relaxing and friendly village local with all the comforts of a modern hotel and restaurant. The Dog and Bear has 24 recently-refurbished en-suite bedrooms, including one with a four-poster bed, decorated in traditional village style. Guests can soak up the historic atmosphere while still enjoying all the modern comforts available.
The Dog and Bear is ideally placed to explore Lenham and its picturesque countryside or to visit Leeds Castle, just 10 minutes’ drive away. Just off the A20 and close to Junction 8 of the M20, the pub is conveniently placed to explore the whole of Kent and to enjoy walks on the North Downs.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Nice friendly staff etc.
Slightly tarnished by being served wrong meal on 2nd night. My fault to some extent because I didn't bring it to attention-bar was busy and I was hungry!Didn'appreciate yapping dog sat up to adjoining table with its 2 owners.
The Dog and Bear Lenham .
I have stayed here twice.
Room, food and staff excellent. Early breakfast available and freshly cooked. Easy and free car park on site. Wifi every where. Excellent value. Bar and restaurant menu the same, but good food at sensible prices. Good Ales and a great feeling in the Bar, plenty of locals in a lovely village.