- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"The hotel is in a great location and is nicely decorated. Our room was a standard double and it was decorated to a good standard. The bed an..."
"Excellent staff, extremely friendly and efficient...."
"Lovely hotel, excellent room, large TV. Excellent views across the coast..."
"Would not return back to this hotel again dirty room windows in the hotel some were broken in the room not enough head hight food was good s..."
"My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay, no noise, comfortable clean stylish room etc. Staff very welcoming and obliging. Lovely sea view..."
About the hotel
Offering beautiful accommodation, and fully re-furbished in 2013, The Marine Hotel makes the perfect base for exploring the vibrant town of Whitstable - home of the annual Oyster Festival, and famed for its fish market, independent shops, art galleries and bohemian lifestyle. With 30 stunning en-suite, air conditioned bedrooms, many with sea views, you could not find a better place to come and escape the everyday, whether you are a leisure or corporate visitor. Sample the delicious menus with breakfast and brunch served in the Orangery from 7.
00am daily (8am Sundays) or choose from our extensive bar menu served daily from 12noon until 9. 30pm. For more formal dining, treat yourself to a table in the restaurant, serving a fine selection of dishes from 12noon until 9. 30pm (6. 00pm Sundays). The Marine Hotel is managed by Britain's oldest brewer Shepherd Neame and therefore a comprehensive range of award winning cask ales, world lagers and exciting wines and spirits are served daily from 11. 00am. East Kent has plenty to offer visitors with the historic City of Canterbury just a short drive away and further afield the fabulous seaside towns of Herne Bay, Margate, Ramsgate and Broadstairs. General Information: Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Orangery. Free Wi-Fi. Air Conditioned. Dogs welcome in all public areas except the restaurant. Two dog friendly bedrooms. Tea/Coffee making facilities, hairdryer, Satellite TV (inc Childrens Channels), Radio and telephone in all bedrooms. Disabled access is available in all public areas. Bedrooms on 2nd & 3rd floors are not accessible to Wheelchair Users. Luggage storage. Activities: (all nearby) Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool, Gym, Golf Course and Water Sports Services: Conference/Meeting Rooms, Parties & Weddings. Check In: From 2. 00pm Check Out: 11. 00am
Showing Sunday 14 February 2016 to Monday 15 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel but food terrible!
The hotel is in a great location and is nicely decorated.
Our room was a standard double and it was decorated to a good standard. The bed and linen were great and the hotel was quiet so we got a good night's sleep. Most of the staff were helpful and friendly but a few bar staff and waiters at breakfast were very moody!. Now the food. It was disgusting!!. We ate in the bar in the evening and had to send our food back, which I have never done before. The breakfast was also terrible...soggy and fatty limp bacon :-(. Don't order from the breakfast menu - stick to toast and cereal!. I would stay here again but would definitely eat elsewhere.
Excellent staff, extremely friendly and efficient.