- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Lovely hotel, excellent room, large TV. Excellent views across the coast..."
"Would not return back to this hotel again dirty room windows in the hotel some were broken in the room not enough head hight food was good s..."
"My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay, no noise, comfortable clean stylish room etc. Staff very welcoming and obliging. Lovely sea view..."
"Great accommodation and food. Our stay was only marred by a very poor initial reception and having to keep our windows closed to prevent cig..."
"Loved our top floor sea view room. The window seat was a nice touch and great for sea and people watching. Very smart decor. The public spac..."
About the hotel
Offering beautiful accommodation, and fully re-furbished in 2013, The Marine Hotel makes the perfect base for exploring the vibrant town of Whitstable - home of the annual Oyster Festival, and famed for its fish market, independent shops, art galleries and bohemian lifestyle. With 30 stunning en-suite, air conditioned bedrooms, many with sea views, you could not find a better place to come and escape the everyday, whether you are a leisure or corporate visitor. Sample the delicious menus with breakfast and brunch served in the Orangery from 7.
00am daily (8am Sundays) or choose from our extensive bar menu served daily from 12noon until 9. 30pm. For more formal dining, treat yourself to a table in the restaurant, serving a fine selection of dishes from 12noon until 9. 30pm (6. 00pm Sundays). The Marine Hotel is managed by Britain's oldest brewer Shepherd Neame and therefore a comprehensive range of award winning cask ales, world lagers and exciting wines and spirits are served daily from 11. 00am. East Kent has plenty to offer visitors with the historic City of Canterbury just a short drive away and further afield the fabulous seaside towns of Herne Bay, Margate, Ramsgate and Broadstairs. General Information: Restaurant, Bar/Lounge, Orangery. Free Wi-Fi. Air Conditioned. Dogs welcome in all public areas except the restaurant. Two dog friendly bedrooms. Tea/Coffee making facilities, hairdryer, Satellite TV (inc Childrens Channels), Radio and telephone in all bedrooms. Disabled access is available in all public areas. Bedrooms on 2nd & 3rd floors are not accessible to Wheelchair Users. Luggage storage. Activities: (all nearby) Tennis Courts, Swimming Pool, Gym, Golf Course and Water Sports Services: Conference/Meeting Rooms, Parties & Weddings. Check In: From 2. 00pm Check Out: 11. 00am
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely hotel, excellent room, large TV.
Excellent views across the coast
hotel looked nice out not clean inside
Would not return back to this hotel again dirty room windows in the hotel some were broken in the room not enough head hight food was good staff very good the room was plain not worth the money for a two night stay