- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"I stay in lots of hotels for business and leisure. This 1 night stay was perfect. Lovely room, great breakfast and a good swimming pool. We..."
"Me and my husband and our 1 year old had a brilliant stay! We stay here to watch the racing at donnington park which is a 5 mins drive from..."
"upon arrival we was upgraded to a junior suite. would stay again...."
"Stayed at this hotel with my partner for 1 night, have to say the hotel was absolutely amazing from the moment you walk through the doors an..."
"Everything was perfect. There was a cute little cupcake in our room on arrival. We stayed in an executive suite overlooking the runway. It w..."
About the hotel
Situated at East Midlands Airport, the new Radisson Blu Hotel is an excellent base for the discerning traveller. Stylish rooms and a first-class conference centre are offered alongside extensive dining options and excellent leisure facilities making it the preferred place to stay for business and leisure guests alike. The hotel’s 218 contemporary guest rooms are tastefully and stylishly designed with luxury and comfort in mind.
With a selection of standard rooms, business class rooms and suites, attention to detail is evident throughout. All rooms feature air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities along with 38 inch flat screen televisions and free high speed internet access. Business class rooms and Suites will feature extra amenities such as Nespresso® coffee machines and free movies. Guests can enjoy the facilities of the onsite gym with all the latest high tech equipment. The swimming pool and spa area will provide relaxation after a hectic day. Free High speed internet access is available throughout the hotel. With an extensive brasserie style menu providing international cuisine choice is paramount. Guests will be offered a variety of dishes and can choose to dine in the Runway restaurant, lounge or bar. The Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport considers breakfast to be the most important meal of the day and offers a Super Breakfast concept which includes a large range of continental and English options to satisfy all tastes. The hotel has 350 car parking spaces. Parking is available on a first come first served basis and the overnight parking rate is £5 per car per night.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/12/2014 to 31/12/2014 - On arrival at the hotel a credit or debit card will be required for pre authorisation. The hotel will authorise the card for accommodation and extras on arrival. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Hotel East Midlands Airport in East Midlands Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
I stay in lots of hotels for business and leisure.
This 1 night stay was perfect. Lovely room, great breakfast and a good swimming pool. We enjoyed watching the planes take off and land - in silence from our hotel room windows.
Me and my husband and our 1 year old had a brilliant stay.
We stay here to watch the racing at donnington park which is a 5 mins drive from the hotel.. The room was lovely, Our son still had room to play on the floor as the rooms are big. The bed was massive and comfy we didn't hear a noise all night and a brilliant view of the airport seeing the planes take off. Tv had a good variety of channels..dinner was yummy and a lovely coffee machine in the room aswell as bath robes and drinks. The rooms were modern, the deco in the hotel is brilliant and the little details are great. Staff was polite and helpful especially towards the baby. Breakfast was delicious. We honestly would rate this hotel 5* and would defo stay again anytime here or at one of the other hotels they have. The only 1 bad point we could say if we had too was the wifi and signal wasn't very good in the room we was in but apart from that it's was brilliant