- Very Good
- 49 guest reviews
"Stayed at this hotel with my partner for 1 night, have to say the hotel was absolutely amazing from the moment you walk through the doors an..."
"Everything was perfect. There was a cute little cupcake in our room on arrival. We stayed in an executive suite overlooking the runway. It w..."
"I LOVED this hotel and so did my partner. We celebrated out 4th anniversary and we could not have chosen a better hotel for the price we pay..."
"This open bright and fresh accommodation was a delight to stay in we felt very pampered and cosy in this french boudoir..."
"We stayed for one night, the reception was excellent...."
About the hotel
Situated at East Midlands Airport, the new Radisson Blu Hotel is an excellent base for the discerning traveller. Stylish rooms and a first-class conference centre are offered alongside extensive dining options and excellent leisure facilities making it the preferred place to stay for business and leisure guests alike. The hotel’s 218 contemporary guest rooms are tastefully and stylishly designed with luxury and comfort in mind.
With a selection of standard rooms, business class rooms and suites, attention to detail is evident throughout. All rooms feature air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities along with 38 inch flat screen televisions and free high speed internet access. Business class rooms and Suites will feature extra amenities such as Nespresso® coffee machines and free movies. Guests can enjoy the facilities of the onsite gym with all the latest high tech equipment. The swimming pool and spa area will provide relaxation after a hectic day. Free High speed internet access is available throughout the hotel. With an extensive brasserie style menu providing international cuisine choice is paramount. Guests will be offered a variety of dishes and can choose to dine in the Runway restaurant, lounge or bar. The Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport considers breakfast to be the most important meal of the day and offers a Super Breakfast concept which includes a large range of continental and English options to satisfy all tastes. The hotel has 350 car parking spaces. Parking is available on a first come first served basis and the overnight parking rate is £5 per car per night.
Showing Saturday 28 March 2015 to Sunday 29 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 31/12/2014 to 31/12/2014 - On arrival at the hotel a credit or debit card will be required for pre authorisation. The hotel will authorise the card for accommodation and extras on arrival. The LateRooms.com rates for Radisson Blu Hotel East Midlands Airport in East Midlands Airport are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at this hotel with my partner for 1 night, have to say the hotel was absolutely amazing from the moment you walk through the doors and to your room.
Reception was very swift - I booked business class room in the quiet area of the hotel and again amazed at how quiet it was as we were looking out onto part of the runway. Overall would stay at this hotel again but would upgrade to a suite - also booked a table at the restaurant which was fab, breakfast was great as we opted for room service.
Perfect valentines getaway
Everything was perfect.
There was a cute little cupcake in our room on arrival. We stayed in an executive suite overlooking the runway. It was perfect. Unbelievable Cosy bed, very clean and professionally looked after