- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Excellent room nice and clean. Nice helpful staff..."
"The rooms are comfortable, air conditioned and (not mentioned on website) surprisingly quiet given the location next to the airport. Staff w..."
"Didn't have time to use the gym and pool facilities but room is of a consistently high standard- very clean. Staff are accommodating and gel..."
"Very nice place to stay. Although on our visit the room was too warm but staff attempted to put in place options to cool the room. Food was..."
"Great stay, deliberately chose to spend a little more on accommodation to ensure a peaceful and civilized atmosphere, it worked very well an..."
About the hotel
Situated at East Midlands Airport, the new Radisson Blu Hotel is an excellent base for the discerning traveller. Stylish rooms and a first-class conference centre are offered alongside extensive dining options and excellent leisure facilities making it the preferred place to stay for business and leisure guests alike. The hotel’s 218 contemporary guest rooms are tastefully and stylishly designed with luxury and comfort in mind.
With a selection of standard rooms, business class rooms and suites, attention to detail is evident throughout. All rooms feature air conditioning, tea and coffee making facilities along with 38 inch flat screen televisions and free high speed internet access. Business class rooms and Suites will feature extra amenities such as Nespresso® coffee machines and free movies. Guests can enjoy the facilities of the onsite gym with all the latest high tech equipment. The swimming pool and spa area will provide relaxation after a hectic day. Free High speed internet access is available throughout the hotel. With an extensive brasserie style menu providing international cuisine choice is paramount. Guests will be offered a variety of dishes and can choose to dine in the Runway restaurant, lounge or bar. The Radisson Blu East Midlands Airport considers breakfast to be the most important meal of the day and offers a Super Breakfast concept which includes a large range of continental and English options to satisfy all tastes. The hotel has 350 car parking spaces. Parking is available on a first come first served basis and the overnight parking rate is £5 per car per night.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent room nice and clean.
Nice helpful staff
Lovely staff, tolerant of mud, clean room
The rooms are comfortable, air conditioned and (not mentioned on website) surprisingly quiet given the location next to the airport.
Staff were lovely and helpful after I hurt my leg due to the long walks and muddy surfaces at Download. Food menu is a little limited, and does not seem to vary but well cooked (can especially recommend the chicken). Massive breakfast buffet spread was welcome.