- Very Good
- 21 guest reviews
"Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, this hotel on the corner of Mercer Street, caters for your every need. It has everything but..."
"Location was brilliant - we could walk everywhere and only had to get tube once. Room was good size for location and very clean and comforta..."
"Easy walking distance to all locations of interest Very nice clean and friendly staff Could not have asked for anything better..."
"We arrived early and was allowed to check in early. Rooms were very luxurious and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful...."
"Great Hotel in a great area. Issue is room size. Room was very very small. Could only just walk around the bed. Was there for 6 nights which..."
About the hotel
The quintessential Covent Garden rendezvous, the newly transformed Mercer Street Hotel effortlessly blends with the boutique appeal of its neighbourhood. A landmark in Seven Dials village, this is a chic retreat on the doorstep of London’s most celebrated theatres, its beautifully designed rooms equipped with next-generation technology. Hip as the streets that surround it, with a bar and restaurant alive with locals, this place feels real, relaxed and rooted in its community.
All 137 air conditioned bedrooms bring comfort and style together beautifully. Calming, muted shades, tactile fabrics and original art both soothe and stimulate. A host of services are available, key features include a fitness room, valet parking upon request (local car park used), in-room spa treatments and complimentary wireless internet access throughout. Scoff and Banter Covent Garden is the perfect for London theatre, and moments from the Royal Opera House, you couldn’t be more central. A hub at the heart of Seven Dials, this is a chic urban eatery without an ounce of pretension. When you’re done with fancy this and new wave that, and the junk thing just isn’t doing it for you, we think you’ll love Scoff & Banter. Offering a collection of timeless British classics served straight up or with a twist, Scoff & Banter fills the void that other eateries may leave behind. This is British Soul Food - food with heart that feeds the soul. Robust, substantial and always in season, each dish uses the very best quality ingredients cooked just so to deliver all that’s best in no-nonsense British eating, fuelling the feel-good in a relaxed and stylish atmosphere. So when fussed up and trussed up won’t do it and dress down and dirty is just a little too low rent, Scoff & Banter should be just what you’re looking for. .
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Room ridiculously small
This hotel's 'standard room' is unbelievably small.
The room offers a small double bed with little wardrobe space. There is also no shelving on which to leave items of clothing. Very disappointed that a room designed for midgets is offered as standard accommodation. The room would be more acceptable for single use, but if there are two of you, you ending up tripping over one another constantly. Upon check out I mentioned this fact, only to be standing alongside another guest who was moaning about the very same subject. Having experienced many other good quality London hotels standard rooms ( which are significantly larger) I would not stay again.
Lusciously located hotel with fantastic facilities
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, this hotel on the corner of Mercer Street, caters for your every need.
It has everything but a swimming pool in its prime location. Make sure you book breakfast and people watch whilst sipping fine tea.