- 16 guest reviews
"Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, this hotel on the corner of Mercer Street, caters for your every need. It has everything but..."
"Location was brilliant - we could walk everywhere and only had to get tube once. Room was good size for location and very clean and comforta..."
"Easy walking distance to all locations of interest Very nice clean and friendly staff Could not have asked for anything better..."
"We arrived early and was allowed to check in early. Rooms were very luxurious and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful...."
"Great Hotel in a great area. Issue is room size. Room was very very small. Could only just walk around the bed. Was there for 6 nights which..."
About the hotel
The quintessential Covent Garden rendezvous, the Mercer Street Hotel effortlessly blends with the boutique appeal of its neighbourhood. A landmark in Seven Dials village, this is a chic retreat on the doorstep of London’s most celebrated theatres, its beautifully designed rooms equipped with next-generation technology. Hip as the streets that surround it, with a bar and restaurant alive with locals, this place feels real, relaxed and rooted in its community.
All 137 air conditioned bedrooms bring comfort and style together beautifully. Calming, muted shades, tactile fabrics and original art both soothe and stimulate. A host of services are available, key features include a fitness room, valet parking upon request (local car park used), in-room spa treatments and complimentary wireless internet access throughout.
Relaxed luxury in the heart of Seven Dials, our ethos embraces the art of shared dining with a sophisticated yet unassuming setting. Monmouth Kitchen evokes an ambience that recreate the culinary delights of the Mediterranean and South America, showcasing a contemporary selection of Italian and Peruvian small plates complemented with the finest wines and our signature cocktails.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Porter , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , Massage , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 23/01/2013 to 31/01/2022 - Government-issued photo identification and a credit card pre-authorisation deposit are required at check-in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Room ridiculously small
This hotel's 'standard room' is unbelievably small.
The room offers a small double bed with little wardrobe space. There is also no shelving on which to leave items of clothing. Very disappointed that a room designed for midgets is offered as standard accommodation. The room would be more acceptable for single use, but if there are two of you, you ending up tripping over one another constantly. Upon check out I mentioned this fact, only to be standing alongside another guest who was moaning about the very same subject. Having experienced many other good quality London hotels standard rooms ( which are significantly larger) I would not stay again.
Lusciously located hotel with fantastic facilities
Whether your stay is for business or pleasure, this hotel on the corner of Mercer Street, caters for your every need.
It has everything but a swimming pool in its prime location. Make sure you book breakfast and people watch whilst sipping fine tea.