- 24 guest reviews
"Nice B&B outside of Inverness. Friendly owner, great shower and toilet facilities. Clean decor and great, big lounge room with TV to relax w..."
"This was the first place we stayed at when we visited Scotland, and whilst we stayed for a week it was hard to find a better place. Steven a..."
"Steve met us with a warm welcome which set the seen for a lovely visit. Our 1st floor room was modern, clean, and comfortable. Fiona provide..."
"We've chosen Hillhaven for trips to Inverness and the Northwest of Scotland. Fortrose is also a fine place to view dolphins. Stephen and Fio..."
"Nice, peaceful place to stay and friendly owners. Accommodating...."
About the hotel
Welcome to Hillhaven Bed & Breakfast, where we provide 4 star bed and breakfast accommodation, in Fortrose in the Highlands of Scotland. We have just completed a refurbishment of our two bedrooms and now offer both rooms with en-suite facilities. As a family run guesthouse set just outside Fortrose, Ross-Shire we're only 10 miles from Inverness and within easy reach of much that the Highlands of Scotland has to offer.
Situated on the Black Isle just one mile from the historic village of Fortrose, you'll enjoy the peace and tranquillity of being in the country. We are ideally placed for tourists who want to discover the Highlands, with Ullapool, Loch Ness and Dornoch all within an hours drive. Whether you're visiting the area for Golf at Dornoch, Nairn, Inverness or Fortrose Golf Courses; Walking or Birdwatching; Dolphins, Boat Trips or Fishing in the Beauly Firth or Moray Firth; Shooting and Stalking in the Highlands; visiting the Glen Ord or Glen Morangie Whisky Distilleries in the area; visiting Scottish historical points of interest such as Loch Ness or Fort George - our bed and breakfast is ideally situated just a short drive from the city of Inverness, and is a great starting point for any of these activities!
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 13/06/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please be aware that although a credit/debit card is required to secure reservation. Payment is in cash or cheque on arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice B&B outside of Inverness.
Friendly owner, great shower and toilet facilities. Clean decor and great, big lounge room with TV to relax with. Also a nice area outside to relax and enjoy the view. The breakfast options were great and quick. We had a twin room with two single beds which was a bit on the small side but it was adequate as we were only staying the one night. I would definitely recommend this B&B if you are in the Inverness area.