- 22 guest reviews
"Great meat and great excellent breakfast. Would loved to stay longer...."
"We had a very warm welcome from host Stephen. BnB is a couple of miles out of Fortrose in an idyllic rural setting. Ours was a twin room wit..."
"Quiet rural setting up a steep hill 2 miles from Fortrose. It was very comfortable but the host seemed rather flustered and busy with other..."
"Lovely welcome very friendly couple own the property..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Hillhaven Bed & Breakfast, where we provide 4 star bed and breakfast accommodation, in Fortrose in the Highlands of Scotland. We have just completed a refurbishment of our two bedrooms and now offer both rooms with en-suite facilities. As a family run guesthouse set just outside Fortrose, Ross-Shire we're only 10 miles from Inverness and within easy reach of much that the Highlands of Scotland has to offer.
Situated on the Black Isle just one mile from the historic village of Fortrose, you'll enjoy the peace and tranquillity of being in the country. We are ideally placed for tourists who want to discover the Highlands, with Ullapool, Loch Ness and Dornoch all within an hours drive. Whether you're visiting the area for Golf at Dornoch, Nairn, Inverness or Fortrose Golf Courses; Walking or Birdwatching; Dolphins, Boat Trips or Fishing in the Beauly Firth or Moray Firth; Shooting and Stalking in the Highlands; visiting the Glen Ord or Glen Morangie Whisky Distilleries in the area; visiting Scottish historical points of interest such as Loch Ness or Fort George - our bed and breakfast is ideally situated just a short drive from the city of Inverness, and is a great starting point for any of these activities!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Golf 18 Hole , Mountain Bike Hire , Tennis Courts , Quad Biking , Horse Riding , Sailing
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled toilets on ground floor
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 13/06/2011 to 31/12/2020 - Please be aware that although a credit/debit card is required to secure reservation. Payment is in cash or cheque on arrival The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Hillhaven Bed & Breakfast
Great meat and great excellent breakfast.
Would loved to stay longer.
Friendly and very comfortable BnB in Fortrose
We had a very warm welcome from host Stephen.
BnB is a couple of miles out of Fortrose in an idyllic rural setting. Ours was a twin room with private bathroom and all was meticulously clean and well appointed. Stephen phoned through and made a dinner reservation for us at Eilean Dubh restaurant in the town and we had a delicious meal. Would happily recommend Hillview.