- 2 guest reviews
"Dismayed at first that the hotel was not directly on the front, it was, however, in a good position overlooking a wide expanse of beach and..."
"I enjoyed my stay at Escale Oceania St. Malo. Although I couldnot speak French the staff made me feel at ease, directed me to the right plac..."
About the hotel
Hotel Escale Oceania** Saint-Malo is a two-star hotel, ideally situated in Saint-Malo, facing the sea, along the “Chaussée du Sillon” (Sillon Causeway), at just 700 m from the walled city and 200 m from the thalassotherapy centre. The hotel comprises 88 modern and comfortable bedrooms: parquet flooring, continental quilt, flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi access. .
. Take advantage of the hotel’s Superior bedrooms for an unspoilt sea view!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Escale Oceania Saint-Malo in Saint-Malo is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Dismayed at first that the hotel was not directly on the front, it was, however, in a good position overlooking a wide expanse of beach and sea.
We felt we had ringside seats for all the moods of the incoming and outgoing tides as well as all the activities taking place, including the spectacular kite-riding with the surf and wind taking young people at speed across the bay. Our accommodation was most comfortable and the large level-entry shower to die for. Food and service were excellent, all to be recommended.
I enjoyed my stay at Escale Oceania St.
Malo. Although I couldnot speak French the staff made me feel at ease, directed me to the right places and made my travel arrangements. I loved the location. I would like to come there and stay in future.