- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"The Muguet is a small hotel on a quiet street in the popular 7th arrondissement, close to shops and restaurants, and only a five minute walk..."
About the hotel
A short walk from the famous Eiffel Tower and close to the Trocadero and the Champs de Mars, our charming Hotel Muguet enjoys an outstanding location. In this very fashionable district, enjoy a link between the Paris for tourists and Paris for business. An invitation to take advantage of some privileged moments.
. . The rustic setting offers a warm décor and our hotel has a family spirit. For your wellbeing, our establishment is entirely non-smoking. The Muguet (lily-of-the-valley) is a lucky charm because, in France, it is the flower which symbolises HAPPINESS.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Muguet is a small hotel on a quiet street in the popular 7th arrondissement, close to shops and restaurants, and only a five minute walk from the Metro.
The lift has room for only two persons, but seems reliable. The multi-lingual staff at Reception is both friendly and helpful. There is a convenient PC internet terminal in the lobby and Wi-Fi service is available. Room rates vary significantly from day to day. By Parisian standards the Muguet is rather reasonably priced, although elsewhere it would be considered expensive for its small rooms and limited services. It is an easy walk to Les Invalides or the Tour Eiffel, as well as a multitude of small neighborhood shops and a wide variety or restaurants..