This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Offering brightly coloured rooms, a shared kitchen and lounge, A Casa Di Virgilio is in Florence's Rifredi district. It is 5 minutes' bus ride from Fortezza da Basso convention centre and the historic centre. Set in an early 20th-century building, this B&B offers unique rooms, each with a flat-screen TV and DVD player.
Free Wi-Fi is available throughout. Breakfast is served each morning in the common lounge. The area has also several restaurants and coffee shops serving Italian coffee and pastries. B&B A Casa Di Virgilio is 5 minutes' drive from the Stibbert Museum and 1 km from Firenze Rifredi Train Station. The Careggi and the Meyer hospitals are 2. 5 km away. Santa Maria Novella Train Station is a 10-minute drive away.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), Radio
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for A Casa di Virgilio in Firenze is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet