This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Warwick Guest House is a sympathetically restored Edwardian house in Margate, on the Kent Coast. We offer a choice of comfortable twin and double room accommodation. All our rooms have full ensuite facilities.
Our cooked breakfasts use locally sourced and Fairtrade ingredients and feature homemade bread, potato cakes, pastries, preserves and muffins. The Warwick is under 90 minutes from London on the high-speed trains from St Pancras International and, once here, only a five-minute walk from some of the finest blue flag beaches in Kent. We're also a short distance from Dover and Folkstone and a train-change away from Ashford International (if you're travelling to the UK via EuroStar). We do not accept children under the age of 16. There are no parking restrictions on Warwick Road, but parking is on a first come, first served basis and can be busy, especially later in the evenings.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet