- Very Good
- 18 guest reviews
"Can't complain with the price, Simply need a bed for the evening and thats what we got...."
"The staff were very helpful and friendly, and it is nice to know reception is staffed 24 hours. I was moved to a different room as the tap i..."
"The room we stayed was ok but the food was a little bit disappointing..."
"Brilliant short stay..."
"Very clean hostel with excellent facilities and nice room. There could have been more toilet and shower facilities and the wifi should be fr..."
About the hotel
Make your base right in the heart of the lively and historical city of Oxford with this modern, centrally located and welcoming hostel. Stay right in the middle of this historic, vibrant and active university City. YHA Oxford is a modern purpose-built property next to the train station.
Visit all the famous Oxford colleges, the Ashmolean Museum, or take a trip to Bleinheim Palace. Enjoy great food in our licensed restaurant or relax in our sunny garden with a latte and a cake from the café bar. We are now offering free Wi-Fi to everyone! IMPORTANT INFORMATION: - We do not charge an additional temporary membership fee. Discounts are not available for members of YHA (England & Wales) or IYHF as part of this booking. - You will need to bring ID to check-in to the hostel. Please bring a Passport / EU ID Card / Driving Licence / Student Card to show us on arrival. - All bookings made via Laterooms for more than 16 people will be cancelled. Bookings can be made for up to 14 nights only. Please contact us directly to make group bookings or enquire about longer stays.
Showing Friday 27 March 2015 to Saturday 28 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Car Parking Available Offsite, Park and Ride
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Very Good for the price
Can't complain with the price, Simply need a bed for the evening and thats what we got.
The staff were very helpful and friendly, and it is nice to know reception is staffed 24 hours.
I was moved to a different room as the tap in the sink in the first room's ensuite wasn't working so was offered another. The room was basic, decor tired, and the curtain rail falling off. There was some noise from other guests, but not too bad after 10pm. Possibly what you would expect for a cheap hostel but I think it was expensive for what it was. It is Oxford and you seemingly have to pay over the odds to stay in this city. If I was pushed I would consider staying again.