- 47 guest reviews
"Clean and does the job..."
"Seaview Smart Hotel Hove was delightful with super friendly staff and clean pleasant rooms in an amazing setting Willrecommend it to all...."
"Good value no frills accommodation. Only points I would make was. There was a loose tile that moved with the draught that was in the bathroo..."
"I was very pleased with accommodation especially for the money. Staff were very helpful and friendly. Location excellent...."
About the hotel
Located within walking distance from Hove train station and with rooms offering spectacular views of Brighton’s famous beaches. We are Brighton’s newest and most modern hostel. We offer a variety of rooms from Private hotel rooms to great value for money large hostel dormitories allowing us to offer a variety of services to cater any need.
Smart Sea View offers various facilities for our guests, TV room or our free WiFi service. -The hotel reserves the right to charge credit cards prior to arrival. -At check-in, each guest have to pay £10 deposit in CASH, refundable at check-out. - At least 1 photo ID is required at check-in (passport,ID Card,Driving License). -Parking onsite limited to 4 spaces at cost of £5/space/day, reservation is not possible, first come first served. -Cooked breakfast is included in the price you will pay and is served from 8:00AM to 9:30AM.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
51% would recommend it to a friend
No lift and no one to help with your luggage.Very small rooms,dirty bedspread.
I stayed in a private room paying £165 for 2 nights. Whole place loos very tired with very old carpets.My room was very stuffy and I found somewhere else for my 2nd night, I managed to stay only the first night.
Clean and does the job