This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Fosshotel Husavik is a friendly and well-equipped hotel, located in the heart of Húsavík and within walking distance to the harbour. This Comfort Tourist Class hotel, official 3 star, has a total of 70 rooms with the following room categories: * 44 Standard-rooms with twin beds or double bed, satellite TV, radio, phone, wi-fi internet access (costs), all with private shower/wc. * 26 Superior-rooms with king-size beds, satellite TV, radio, phone, wi-fi internet access , all with private shower/wc.
The superior rooms are more spacious than the standard rooms, built in 2006 and feature a unique ocean & whale themed decor. Other facilities include restaurant, Moby Dick Pub, reception, elevator, internet station, rooms for handicapped, conference facilities for up to 300 persons and free parking. All guestrooms and restaurant/bar facilities are non-smoking. Húsavík is called "the Whale Watching Capital of Europe". The outstanding scenery of Skjálfandi bay provides the perfect backdrop for any of the many activities possible in the area such as hiking, kayaking, golfing, fishing, horseback riding, bird watching, swimming, visiting museums and biking. The hotel is renting out mountain bikes for half day and full day during summer time. In Húsavík you can find a whale-museum that aims to provide detailed & interesting information about whales & their habitat. During the wintertime this is a good location for skiing, snowmobiling and northern light watching. Húsavík is the ideal base for tours to Lake Mývatn, Iceland’s most powerful waterfall Dettifoss, the Capital of the North Akureyri or the canyon of Ásbyrgi. Watching the midnight sun from Mt. Húsavík is unforgettable – and to top everything, just play a round of golf close to the Arctic Circle at midnight.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet