This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Caravaggio is a 3 star hotel ideally situated in the heart of Rome. The hotel is the ideal base for visitors wishing to explore on foot the wonders of the Eternal City and to wake up in a quiet and pleasant atmosphere. All the rooms are equipped with private bathroom, hairdryer, courtesy kit, telephone, TV, minibar and air conditioning.
In the morning we serve classic italian breakfast, in the evening we offer a free happy hour. The reception is opened 24 hours a day. The courteous and friendly staff can give you information you need, city maps, information for the booking of sightseeing tours and airport transfer. On the reception you can find a PC with Internet and wi-fi net, all charge free. Everything that is a part of the Rome experience: monuments, museums, galleries, theatres, shops, restaurants, bars and night live is within walking distance. The hotel is situated only few steps away from all the historical Rome: Piazza di Spagna and the famous Spanish Steps, Colosseum and the Roman Forum, Trastevere, Piazza Navona and the Pantheon, Via Veneto and the renown "Dolce Vita", Via del Corso and Via Condotti, the focal point of the finest Italian fashion. St. Peter’s square and the Vatican are 5 minutes away by underground. Nearby the hotel you will find all the public facilities as the underground and the bus. The area is also very well connected with both airports.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Caravaggio in Roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet