- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Very welcoming on arrival, room well equipped with hospitality tray, toaster, fridge, microwave. Superb beer at the pub and a good hearty br..."
"We needed a clean and tidy room to stay one night whilst up in Abbots Ripton and we were pleasantly surprised by this lovely B&B in a great..."
About the hotel
A traditional pub set in picturesque countryside yet close to major routes of A1 and A14, in between Huntingdon and Peterborough. The motel units are set to the rear of the pub within a large car park. The restaurant serves quality Chinese food, and is open 6 evenings a week, closed Wednesday.
Ideal for country walks, Huntingdon racecourse, visiting the historic town of Huntingdon and the city of Cambridge. Pool and darts played in the pub, families welcome.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Elephant and Castle
Very welcoming on arrival, room well equipped with hospitality tray, toaster, fridge, microwave.
Superb beer at the pub and a good hearty breakfast served by friendly attentive staff........ BUT: The room smelled very strongly of cigarette smoke. I commented on this when checking out and was told that it is a common complaint. It's a real shame as this would otherwise be an excellent place to stay, the cigarette smell is the only reason I wouldn't stay here again or recommend it to a friend.
Fantastic value - just what we had wanted
We needed a clean and tidy room to stay one night whilst up in Abbots Ripton and we were pleasantly surprised by this lovely B&B in a great spot.
Everyone was friendly and helpful.