- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
A traditional pub set in picturesque countryside yet close to major routes of A1 and A14, in between Huntingdon and Peterborough. The motel units are set to the rear of the pub within a large car park. Ideal for country walks, Huntingdon racecourse, visiting the historic town of Huntingdon and the city of Cambridge.
Pool and darts played in the pub, families welcome. Pub food is available.
- Disabled Facilities , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend