- 38 guest reviews
"My son is a Coeliac and it can often be tough when we stay away from home. The staff at Holiday Inn were fantastic in ensuring that he had l..."
"Got the deal last minute and was very cheap for the quality of hotel. Room was clean , tidy and decor was at a high standard. I had room ser..."
"Hotel clean and tidy. Staff very friendly and helpful...."
"Very friendly, stylish pad with great breakfasts and immaculate comfortable rooms. Also walking distance to a train station. Didn't get time..."
"Didn't have a chance to use any facilities or to eat at the hotel so can't comment on those. My daughter said the sofa bed mattress was a bi..."
About the hotel
Book the state-of-the-art Holiday Inn Reading M4, Jct 10 for innovative design and relaxation just 1 mile from the M4 motorway. Striking colours and vibrant interior design greet you in the Lobby of Holiday Inn Reading M4, Jct 10. This new-generation hotel has fibre-optic Internet throughout.
Stay just 15 miles from London Heathrow Airport at a hotel that is just off the Winnersh Triangle and 1 mile from junction 10 of the M4. We're well-placed for easy access to nearby Reading, Bracknell and Wokingham. Major corporate headquarters are within minutes' drive of Holiday Inn Reading M4, Jct 10 , including Jacobs, Harris and Sage in the neighbouring IQ Business Park . Our Academy boasts 8 impressive meeting rooms, and there's plenty of secure underground parking. The popular LEGOLAND Windsor theme park is great for family days out, 8 miles from the hotel, and under-18s stay for free on the sofabed in one of our spacious Family rooms. Also children under 12 can enjoy a free buffet breakfast. The hotel is also close by to Windsor Castle, Royal Ascot Racecourse and Henley Royal Regatta. Relax at Holiday Inn Reading M4, Jct 10 with a few laps in the heated 19-metre indoor pool or enjoy a full-body massage in our Esprit Spa. Choose from tempting pancakes to bacon and sausages at the full English breakfast buffet . There's time for sauna and steam room sessions before an a la carte dinner in Caprice restaurant. You can round off your evening with a nightcap in the stylish Monty's bar to the sound of the hotel's pianist.
Showing Monday 4 May 2015 to Tuesday 5 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
97% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent customer service for those with dietary requirements
My son is a Coeliac and it can often be tough when we stay away from home.
The staff at Holiday Inn were fantastic in ensuring that he had lots of choice at breakfast. Customer service throughout the stay was excellent.