- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Was spending the day/evening at Field Day, Victoria Park so this hotel was in a great spot for us, being so close to Stratford Station. The..."
"Genuine and polite welcome - large room and facilities - quiet stay - plenty of breakfast. The only problem is its distance away from Stratf..."
"Really friendly check in staff, so helpful..."
"The hotel and staff great but when booking on line it was not made clear that parking cost £20 a night the on street parking was very diffic..."
"Perfect for an overnight after a concert at the O2. Easy to get to. Lovely room and friendly staff plus breakfast included. Exactly what wha..."
About the hotel
Benefit from the stylish Holiday Inn Express London-Stratford hotel's convenient location, a 10-minute walk from the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Feel at home when you enter the contemporary Lobby of Holiday Inn Express London-Stratford . We're located on a residential street close to the 2012 Olympic Park and major transport links.
Stratford High Street DLR 4 minutes walk has direct links to ExCel Exhibition Centre and London City Airport . Stratford Underground station 7 minutes walk from the hotel, links you directly to central London. Stratford International rail station is within 2 miles. We're less than 4 miles from the O2 Arena & the City of London. Our 5 smart and air-conditioned meeting rooms hold between 10 and 80 people, all linked to free wireless Internet . You can take a stroll to Westfield , Europe’s largest shopping centre where you can find over 300 shops, bowling alley, 17 screen cinema and casino. The O2 Arena is 10 minutes away by Tube & it hosts live events and exhibitions as well as having numerous restaurants. Head to Holiday Inn Express London-Stratford's sociable Great Room for an all inclusive buffet breakfast each morning and hot dishes, such as rib-eye steak, in the evenings. Our bright and modern bar serves drinks until late while you surf the internet on our free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel for all resident guest .
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Currency Exchange
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/10/2013 to 31/12/2017 - Please contact the hotel should the Credit/Debit card used to pay for the booking not be present upon arrival. When booking more than 9 rooms different policies will apply. Car Parking Chargeable The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
84% would recommend it to a friend
Was spending the day/evening at Field Day, Victoria Park so this hotel was in a great spot for us, being so close to Stratford Station.
The reception staff were very helpful and allowed us to check in 2 hours early so we could spend more time at the festival. The room was a decent size and came with different firmness options for the pillows which was a nice touch. Everything else in the room was as you'd expect, clean and tidy. Breakfast was included which was also a nice bonus. We went for the English breakfast buffet option which was ok but not the most delicious but then it was included in the price.