- 1 guest reviews
"The staff are very pleasant and helpful but the room was very basic without any tea/coffe facilities in the room. The decor is a lot to be d..."
About the hotel
This charming and typical Parisian hotel enjoys a fantastic location in Paris' city centre. The hotel is located at only 5 minutes walking distance from the Eiffel Tower. Carina Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris is the perfect place to mix business with pleasure and makes the best accommodation for your visit to Paris.
Carina Tour Eiffel Hotel Paris welcomes you all year round in a residential and quiet neighbourhood and offers a warm and very cosy atmosphere. The hotel’s managers and staff are dedicated to make your stay both enjoyable and memorable and ensuring your room is equipped with all necessary comfort. The 29 guestrooms of Carina Hotel have been individually decorated and equipped with a good choice of amenities to cater for the guest's comfort. Free Wifi connexion is available in all the hotel rooms.
Showing Sunday 29 March 2015 to Monday 30 March 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The staff are very pleasant and helpful but the room was very basic without any tea/coffe facilities in the room.
The decor is a lot to be desired but a very comfortable bed. The breakfast was very expensive. 9€ for some pastry, ham, cornflakes (small variety type box), tea/coffee/juice, yoghurt etc.
Free wifi included which was very easy to set up. Overall stay was very pleasant. The main downside was that we couldn't get a taxi to anywhere we wanted to go. Nothing to do with the hotel but worth keeping in mind if you have a lot of luggage or have difficulty walking as the taxis won't go out if it is 15 min or less walk. The hotel is a good 15min walk to Eifel Tower & we were not able to get a taxi.