- Very Good
- 128 guest reviews
"Had a great time in Liverpool and enjoyed our stay at the village. All staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was ok, very comfy bed..."
"Nothing bad to report except for squeaky doors late at night. We had everything we paid for, and the hotel is just as it is described by Lat..."
"As usual we had a lovely stay at the village. Room was immaculate, food was lovely and staff were very helpful. I booked the room through La..."
"Very nice hotel in great location for shopping in Liverpool. Excellent gym/leisure facilities...."
"Had a fantastic nights stay here. Great bus into the city and back. Had a lovely swim and whirlpool in the morning. Would recommend and woul..."
About the hotel
Village Wirral is only a few minutes from Junction 5 off the M53 making it an ideal base for exploring Liverpool, the Albert Dock and Beatles Story. There’s superb shopping on the Wirral or grab a bargain at nearby Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet. Explore the roman ruins in historic Chester and discover the glorious neighbouring Cheshire countryside.
Village Urban Resorts offers you everything under one roof: cool room big bed; a pool you can swim in; a gym and spa to relax in; a choice of on site Italian dining or traditional pub grub; a Starbucks and FREE Car Parking. All rooms are uber chic and include FREE wifi which is also available in all public areas. Why not upgrade to an UpperDeck room – the must-have room with genuinely good extras!Velocity Health and Fitness Entrance Fee: £5. 00 per adult per stay (children free of charge) including access to Health & Fitness Club, pool, sauna and steam room. Enjoy the wonderful amenities and great service at the Village Urban Resort Wirral.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Squash Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/12/2009 to 31/01/2019 - Please note if you pay with a credit card a £2.50 transaction fee will be charged. No fee will be charged if you pay with a debit card. Pet Charge is £15.00 per pet. Health & Fitness fee is £5.00 pp The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Had a great time in Liverpool and enjoyed our stay at the village.
All staff were very helpful and friendly. The room was ok, very comfy bed and pillows which makes a big difference. Room was a good size but wardrobe was small and we quickly filled it and the bathroom was a bit tired with mold on the ceiling possibly due to the fact the extract fan didn't work. Also spots of blood on the floor when we arrived was a bit off putting but came off with water and a tissue. Didn't want to walk in there bare foot though. The free Starbucks vouchers were a nice addition. Breakfast was good, nice selection of hot and cold food on offer but would have liked breakfast hours to stretch to 10am at weekends as I love a lay in. 20min walk to the station and less than £4 return to Liverpool which is great. Ample free parking and wifi to keep the boyfriend happy, can't complain.
Nothing bad to report except squeaky doors late at night.
Nothing bad to report except for squeaky doors late at night.
We had everything we paid for, and the hotel is just as it is described by Laterooms. We did not see any of the problems reported by some guest reviewers.