This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel Bastion is a unique city boutique-hotel which accentuates the cultural heritage of the city of Zadar. It is located in the historic core, built on the remains of the medieval fortress “Kastela” from the thirteenth century; an invaluable monument of medieval fortification in Zadar. Hotel Bastion offers 28 luxury equipped rooms, an assortment of gastronomic delicacies, wellness center and a videoconference room which turns business into pleasure.
Cultural monuments of Zadar and the renowned "Sea Organ" and "Greeting to the Sun" are only a few steps away from Hotel Bastion which makes us the ideal destination for business guests as well as for tourists.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in bedrooms, Safety Deposit Box, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Interconnecting rooms available, Doctor on call, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Bar
- Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 12 years old
- The LateRooms.com rate for HOTEL BASTION in Zadar is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet