This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The magnificent InterContinental Geneve, redesigned by famed architect Tony Chi, offers amazing views of Mont Blanc, Lake Geneva and Geneva. It is within a three-minute walk of the Botanical Garden, the United Nations office and International Conference Centre Geneva (CICG), and just five minutes by bus to Palexpo Exhibition Centre or to the Luxury Shopping Area. Amenities include free Wi-Fi, a Business Center, a gourmet restaurant, two bars, an outdoor Pool, a Fitness Center and a Spa.
- Disabled Facilities , Babysitting services , Safety Deposit Box , Concierge , Currency Exchange , Pets Allowed , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Restaurant , Bar
- Outdoor Pool , Tennis Courts
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for InterContinental GENEVE in Geneva is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 4.75(CHF) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet