This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Palace Jaunmokas is a masterpiece of architecture in Latvia, designed with a combination of Neo-Gothic and the forms of Art Nouveau. The palace was built in 1901 according to the project of the architect Wilhelm Bokslaf (1858-1945) as a hunting palace for the mayor of Riga – George Armitstead (1847 - 1912). Rooms in Palace: We offer you six different rooms in the Palace, where we can house up to 20 guests.
We invite you to stay overnight in rooms which have a historical ambience and which are sometimes visited by the ghost of the palace – the White Lady. Price include: Breakfast and VAT is included in the room rate; Check – in: 14:00, check – out: 12:00; All rooms have a satellite TV, radio, WC, shower/bathtub
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Sauna , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet