- Very Good
- 122 guest reviews
"On arrival, found reception staff very helpful, once we got to room found it was clean and aired. there was the usual late night noise from..."
"We stayed here after a night out in Nottingham on the Saturday night. A night without being omen up in the morning by the daughter at 0630...."
"A lovely hotel Fabulous room but slightly noisy at night being in the town centre The staff are very polite and helpful The food was very go..."
"Good location, right in the city centre and close to shops and theatre. Large clean rooms with TV, iron and board, tea and coffee. The bathr..."
"Excellent hotel & the location was perfect for me. Arrived before check in time but was able to register and leave my car. Very comfortable..."
About the hotel
Ramada Nottingham City Centre is situated at the heart of the city bringing a warm welcome to all of it's guests; offering spacious air conditioned bedrooms at competitive prices. All of our guest rooms offer light, fresh decor, TV with complimentary satellite stations including Sky Sports 1, 2 & 3 and FREE Wifi throughout. Limited on Site Parking is available on a pre book basis at £12 for 24hrs.
Discounted parking rates are available to guests at the nearby Talbot Street car park. The hotel is ideally located next to the Royal Concert Hall and Theatre Royal. The vibrant Lace Market area is just a 10 minute walk away and the train is also within easy reach. With the wealth of shopping and entertainment that Nottingham City Centre has to offer on the doorstep you should find everything you need for your city centre stay! Breakfast can be added to any room only rate at the make a booking stage for £6. 95 per person.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
85% would recommend it to a friend
On arrival, found reception staff very helpful, once we got to room found it was clean and aired.
there was the usual late night noise from outside (drunks) etc, but hotel is located right in the thick of it, so we thought we would hear abit of noise. bed was comfortable also, buffet breakfast was the norm apart from the scrambled eggs they were bland, although they offered a fried on request. other than that we had a lovely stay and would stay again.
Ruined Sunday morning lie in
We stayed here after a night out in Nottingham on the Saturday night.
A night without being omen up in the morning by the daughter at 0630. Well we were woken by the sound of jackhammers at 0730 instead. We paid for the upgraded room, which is nice clean nice bathroom and spacious, unfortunately it overlooked a road which the council had decided needed repairing at 0730 on a Sunday morning. You may say that it's not the hotels fault, surely the hotel should be aware of such things that may disturb their guests so that they can put a pre warning on the point before paying. Needless to say I won't be trusting ramada or late rooms again