This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Beautiful secession building from the 18th century in the heart of Prague, in the UNESCO protected area, just below the Prague Castle. 24 romantic rooms with high ceilings and views on the Prague Castle, the Vltava river and the gardens of the Government´seat. Klarov hotel enjoys a unique location on Mala Strana, 2 minutes of walk from the Old Castle Steps, which will bring you to the Prague Castle.
In 10 minutes you will also reach the Charles Bridge while passing the Franz Kafka museum. On your way the Old town square you will cross the Vltava river, then pass the famous concert hall Rudolfinum and the Jewish cemetery and in max. 15 minutes you can admire the Astronomical clock. - Free wifi access - Sights and subway within walking distance - Spacious appartments with high ceilings and a breathtaking view - A family hotel operated by its czech-swiss owner - Wide range of concierge services
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Massage
- Breakfast to go
- Secretary Service , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , In-room Broadband , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available
- Park and Ride , Car Parking Available Offsite , Airport Shuttle , Car parking available onsite
- Lift to all floors , Ground floor bedrooms , Doctor on call , Pets Allowed , Wake Up Call Available , Laundry/Valet Service , Concierge , Telephone In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Safety Deposit Box , Cots available , Babysitting services , 24 Hour Reception , Air conditioning in rooms , Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In Room Entertainment
- Satellite TV , TV
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Klarov in Prague is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.85(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet