This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Beautiful secession building from the 18th century in the heart of Prague, in the UNESCO protected area, just below the Prague Castle. 24 romantic rooms with high ceilings and views on the Prague Castle, the Vltava river and the gardens of the Government´seat. Klarov hotel enjoys a unique location on Mala Strana, 2 minutes of walk from the Old Castle Steps, which will bring you to the Prague Castle.
In 10 minutes you will also reach the Charles Bridge while passing the Franz Kafka museum. On your way the Old town square you will cross the Vltava river, then pass the famous concert hall Rudolfinum and the Jewish cemetery and in max. 15 minutes you can admire the Astronomical clock. - Free wifi access - Sights and subway within walking distance - Spacious appartments with high ceilings and a breathtaking view - A family hotel operated by its czech-swiss owner - Wide range of concierge services
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Klarov in Prague is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.85(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet