- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"The only downside was the track to the hotel. Lots of potholes and no lighting...."
"We loved staying here. Such a nice friendly welcome! The room was lovely. We booked the pool, we had it to ourselves for an hour, what a fan..."
"The room was a bit basic and the bed was broken but comfortable. The breakfast was very good. The swim was lovely...."
"Wonderful place to stay, brilliant helpful and friendly staff. I would recommend to everyone...."
"I spent a couple of days at the Kingfisher Barn B&B. The staff were very friendly and approachable and the accommodation itself is nestled a..."
About the hotel
The Kingfisher Barn is a cottage style bed and breakfast, our rooms are in a beautiful courtyard setting, we offer complimentary wi-fi and tea and coffee making facilities. All of our rooms have a fridge and microwave and all have en suite shower/ bathrooms. All our bed and breakfast rooms can be made as twin/single/ doubles or triple family room (children under).
We have a lovely breakfast cabin where you can enjoy a full English/continental of your choice at the time you request or you may wish to have breakfast delivered to your room. The Kingfisher Barn is in a quiet and peaceful countryside setting, however we are only 10 minutes walk from town centre of Abingdon and 15 minutes drive from Oxford, and 10 minutes from the A34 which is connected to the M40 London and the M40 north bound. there is ample free parking. We also have an indoor heated swimming pool you can book out for your private use or enjoy a early bird swim which is complimentary with your stay. we also accept pets at a extra charge We look forward to welcoming you at The Kingfisher Barn.
- Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Smoking allowed in public areas , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Indoor Pool , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
The only downside was the track to the hotel.
Lots of potholes and no lighting.
Peaceful Place To Stay
We loved staying here.
Such a nice friendly welcome. The room was lovely. We booked the pool, we had it to ourselves for an hour, what a fantastic treat. When we checked out, we were kindly offered water for the journey home, such a nice gesture. Can't wait to return. (Recently stayed somewhere else, for a lot more money, we weren't welcomed at all, our shower was broken for the whole 3 days, even though we said on day one, NOT impressed!!!) This place was such a lovely surprise, thank you x