- 80 guest reviews
"The blind was broken - needed to wedge it into the window frame There was no hanging rail/hangers to hang clothes up The shower dripped all..."
"helpful staff comfortable bed..."
"after spending a night at quality skyline hotel, we found it very pleasant, excellent value for money and would recommend it to friends..."
"I was pleasantly surprised with the accommodation. Large double room and very comfortable bed. The food arrangements a little on the basic s..."
"Very nice room, clean and comfortable. Only the bath had a bad smell because of humidity and close space...."
About the hotel
Quality Skyline Hotel is within a perfect location close to the town centre and 15 minutes from London Luton Airport. This modern hotel offers FREE Wi-Fi, FREE secure parking and air-conditioned rooms with plasma TVs. Our Wi-Fi is available in the lounge area and also in the bedrooms via a cable connection which we provide.
We have a restaurant Open for Dinner from Monday to Thursday from 18:30 to 21:30 and bar on site, open all day for our guests. As well as enjoying our food within the restaurant, we also offer room service available to all guests. Our coffee and lounge area, with its relaxing atmosphere is a perfect setting for pre lunch or after dinner drinks, to meet with friends or colleagues and discuss the day’s event and make plans for tomorrow. For our guests on business, Our experienced conference, meeting and events staff can help you to run and organise successful and productive events. We offer a syndicate room for all your meetings, or we can accommodate up to 300 for larger conferences. We can cater for any special requirements that you may have, whether you need internet points, a projector screen or even a stage. The Quality Hotel Luton is situated perfectly, close to Luton airport and also Luton Town centre. In addition to this we also have excellent links to the north and south of England. London is easily accessible via the M1 or a 25 minute rail link from Luton Town Station.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 29/01/2013 to 28/02/2013 - Please note that Ground Floor rooms with disabled access are currently unavailable due to renovation, and will be available again later in February. Please check with hotel prior to booking The LateRooms.com rates for Quality Skyline Hotel in Luton are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
48% would recommend it to a friend
Not what it looked like
To start all seemed good , friendly staff ect .
Walked into room , tiny nothing like picture , all squashed in very little storage . TV had no signal and couldn't connect to the free WIFI !!. Bathroom was filthy . Not good
The blind was broken - needed to wedge it into the window frame
There was no hanging rail/hangers to hang clothes up
The shower dripped all night