- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
Peacefully situated in the south of Berlin and surrounded by woods and lakes, our guests sleep on tartan sheets, indulge themselves in the sauna and eat à la carte in Berlin's famous Dittmans Drogerie restaurant. Conveniently located, with Schönefeld Airport just a 10-minute drive away, the Grünau Hotel is the ideal starting point for all Berlin-based activities. Berlin´s city centre is only a 25 minute drive away and around the same time via tram too.
The Gruenau Hotel comprises a total of 72 rooms in three different categories. The restaurant, Dittmans Drogerie, is one of the most beautiful in the whole of Berlin. The original building, a traditional chemists from 1904, exudes the unique charm of Berlin in the Roaring Twenties. The hotel houses a steam room and a dry sauna, the cost of which is included in the room price. Professional massages can be booked on request at the reception. There is also a 2-lane bowling alley for those who wish to take to the fast lane. At the bowling alley guests order their drinks in a way that is truly unique for Berlin - via a chute.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Sauna , Massage , Solarium , Bowls
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Grünau Hotel in Berlin is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 5.00% of your total accommodation price and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet