This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Newly opened in September 2008, the Hotel Edvards is a cozy, family-run hotel in the heart of Riga, just 3 blocks away from the historic quarter. The location of the hotel allows for easy access to nearby museums, art galleries, the Skonto Hall and Arena Riga, as well as trendy shops, restaurants and cafes. The hotel is located in a 19th-century building that was renovated in 2008, preserving the historic architectural style, yet creating modern conveniences and comfortable rooms with a friendly atmosphere.
At the Hotel Edvards, you can enjoy the best of both worlds. You will be staying in the very center of Riga, where the heart of the old Hanseatic city beats, and at the same time, escape from the sound of traffic and the city’s hustle and bustle, as the hotel is located in a peaceful and private interior courtyard.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet