- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"Hotel is easy to find however careful when unloading vehicle as little parking nearby, All of the staff speak excellent English and the hote..."
About the hotel
The 4 stars air-conditioned boutique hotel Les Rives de Notre-Dame offers an excellent place to stay in the Latin quarter of Paris, facing Notre-Dame cathedral. Thel 16th century building which houses,the hotel Les Rives Notre-Dame has a buffet breakfast is served in an authentic vaulted stone ceiling. l Positioned on the banks of the Seine River, the hotel features 10 comfortable and stylish guestrooms that provide you with a cosy and spacious living space.
All of the rooms are equipped with modern en suite facilities, air-conditioning, satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access. Rooms range from standard to superior and a top floor penthouse suite. Non-smoking rooms are available upon request.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Christmas Weekend in Paris
Hotel is easy to find however careful when unloading vehicle as little parking nearby, All of the staff speak excellent English and the hotel is well placed overlooking the Seine and Notre Dame on the edge of the St Michel Restaurant district so plenty of good places to eat nearby, the hotel is clean and wi-fi works well, the rooms are adequate and shower excellent and we requested rooms next to each other which they were happy to help with.
The continental breakfast is a little understocked and can be even more so if you are late to arrive. We had a problem with local parking so make sure you get full address from the reception who also misinformed us of the opening times for the Notre Dame tower which they said was open at 8.30 when in fact is 10am daily so we missed that view.The staff are however helpful and late return is no issue and they are happy to give any advice.