- Very Good
- 9 guest reviews
"We had a great weekend break at the Talbot the receptionist was so helpful when we asked to change to a room with a shower, we booked the fi..."
"Good hotel situated in central location of town. Easy access to shops, bars and restaurants. Walking distance to train station what we neede..."
"Enjoyed our one night in the Talbot hotel as we were en route to Cardiff for the quarter final of the RWC between Ireland and Argentina. Atm..."
"We arrived early for a wedding and the staff gave us a room to change in over 3 hrs before the official check in. It's was one of the best..."
"Pleasant, cosy and charming, and in a good location right by shops. Room was mostly updated and pretty nice, but an outdated pine headboard..."
About the hotel
The Talbot Hotel is surrounded by all the colour and beauty of the local countryside. Originally a 15th century coaching inn with oak beams, log fire and traditional hospitality situated in the center of Leominster, a medieval town with narrow streets along with black and white timbered buildings. It is ideally located for excursions to Mid-Wales, Herefordshire, Wye Valley and Malvern Hills.
The Talbot Hotel offers free car park with 26 spaces- situated on the back of the hotel. The Talbot Hotel provides free WIFI. Genuinely friendly staff and atmosphere.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
We had a great weekend break at the Talbot the receptionist was so helpful when we asked to change to a room with a shower, we booked the first night for a meal after a long day's drive the food was good and tasty & the staff in the restaurant were very friendly all in all a great weekend
Good hotel situated in central location of town.
Easy access to shops, bars and restaurants. Walking distance to train station what we needed.