This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Ideally situated at the heart of Parisian way of living, in a street historically renowned, which owes its name to the Prince de Condé ( Louis the XIVth’ s cousin) the Hotel Saint-Paul Rive Gauche belongs to a Franco-British family, hoteliers for 4 generations, who have made the hotel a marriage of French elegance and English comfort. This 17th century building was once the home of Franciscan monks. The patio next to reception and situated on the lie of the ancient Philippe Auguste defensive wall, contains a tiny flowered garden, furnished with impressive Anduzian vases.
The buffet breakfast is served in a delightful vaulted cellar containing an original well. The warm decor, steeped in tradition, its wooden beams and Haute- Epoque furnishings, the comfortable reading-room dotted with an ecological fireplace, the individual welcome accorded you will give you the impression of being a special guest in a private residence. Entirely renovated in 2015, this boutique-hotel is close to everything, in the heart of the action, but in a quiet little street. The Luxembourg gardens vicinity and the so many walking distance sites like the Sorbonne, Notre-Dame cathedral, the Pantheon, Cluny museum and the Louvre, make the Hotel Saint-Paul Rive Gauche a convenient pied-à-terre for enjoying the city.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hotel Saint Paul Rive Gauche in Paris is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.48(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet