- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"the staff are so nice, and the young people running the outside dining area so nice, on thursday night there was a very nice lad short blond..."
"Nice, clean standard room with a large TV and some complimentary water, they even had robes on hand. Wifi, was above average speed for a hot..."
"Booked here for my best friends 50th birthday - we were sent a restaurant menu in advance as a response to our booking, which looked lovely,..."
"Excellant location hotel would benifit for clearer signage to bedrooms. Evening meal was although limited choice...."
About the hotel
The Oakley Court is a quintessential country house. But that’s not it… there’s more, a lot more.
If we said to you a location that’s been the setting of many films, with 118 bedrooms, its own polo team and Her Majesty The Queen as a visitor would you believe us? Luckily finding out is easy.
Our beautiful location is only a short drive away from London and Heathrow Airport.
The beautifully appointed and large rooms have luxury beds and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.
Whether you’re coming for business or pleasure, our rural beauty on the River Thames makes us a real getaway location for those wanting to escape the hectic routine of the city, or just life in general. Our unique history has over time helped to form an exciting character that’s distinguished but unspoilt, charming and vibrant. Just kick back and relax, let us pour you a glass of champagne (or two!) – this is your time now, there’s no routine here.
Find tennis courts, a croquet lawn, and a 9-hole golf course alongside our spa facilities including sauna, steam room, and a modern gym. Oakley Court mixes original character with modern luxury. Boat hire is possible during the spring and summer months.
The Scullery Restaurant has won 2 AA Rosettes for its modern European cuisine. Guests can enjoy full English breakfast in the morning.
Come and stay, be wined and dined on a set that’s created by us and narrated by you to produce an experience that’s entirely unique and is yours alone.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Tennis Courts , Snooker/Billiards , Horse Riding , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
the staff are so nice, and the young people running the outside dining area so nice, on thursday night there was a very nice lad short blonde hair, think the hotel should be proud to have such a well mannered nice lad working for them.
made the stay even better.
Nice, clean standard room with a large TV and some complimentary water, they even had robes on hand.
Wifi, was above average speed for a hotel. Breakfast was very nice, and generally all round a lovely little pit-stop. Would recommend.