- 45 guest reviews
"We had a lovely friendly welcome from Helen and Graham and were made to feel thoroughly at home during our stay. We were lucky enough to sta..."
"Very friendly hosts, great breakfast and super clean room...."
"Enjoyed our stay. Great location. We were made welcome...."
"Had a lovely stay. The owners Helen and Graham made us feel very welcome and our dogs too! Our room was really spacious and comfortable. Br..."
"First, just to explain the "5" rating for customer service - I did not have internet service and could not let the owners know of my arrival..."
About the hotel
The limes Bed and Breakfast is a long standing family business with over 30 years of serving visitors. the house is built in the Victorian style and situated 4 minutes walk from Stow-on-the-Wold’s market Square. Stow-on-the-Wold is in the heart of the Cotswold’s and a local base for touring of places e.
g. ; Cheltenham, Oxford, Stratford Upon Avon etc all over 40 minutes drive from Stow. Stow has a good selection of restaurants to hotel bars, local takeaways and tea rooms. Stow is also well known for the Scott’s of Stow and has many antique shops with a wide selection to suite any antique collectors tastes.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 31/03/2016 to 28/03/2025 - *****PLEASE ENSURE THAT THE CORRECT ARRIVAL TIME IS ENTERED ON THE BOOKING FORM***** The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Twelve Picardy Place Hotel
We had a lovely friendly welcome from Helen and Graham and were made to feel thoroughly at home during our stay.
We were lucky enough to stay in the four poster room which made our stay that bit more special. Ideally situated for exploring the Cotswolds. We would happily stay again.
Great Place to Stay
Very friendly hosts, great breakfast and super clean room.