- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"A lovely old style hotel fitted with crooked windows and beautiful beams on show although watch out if you're particularly tall as you may b..."
"I loved my stay here. This is a wonderfully crooked building, an 18 Century façade stuck onto a cruck framed timber building right next door..."
"This place is very nice, convenient location, super clean and the staff very helpful and nice. After having stayed in various accommodation..."
"Lovely stay. Historic building with lots of character (sloping floors and crooked windows). Staff were friendly and very helpful. Good showe..."
"We had a lovely stay at the Cathedral Gate, efficient service and helpful staff, bags taken up to rooms etc. The room was spotless as were t..."
About the hotel
15th c. Pilgrims hostel right next to the Canterbury Cathedral Gateway. Low beams, canted floors, rooftop walkway and stunning views.
With modern comforts and friendly attentive staff to welcome you.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely old style hotel fitted with crooked windows and beautiful beams on show although watch out if you're particularly tall as you may be hitting your head.
Situated right next to the cathedral there are some stunning views to be had and the cathedral lit up at night was a personal highlight. Staff are helpful although rarely at the desk. Overall a pleasant stay, expensive due to location but that should be expected.