- Very Good
- 51 guest reviews
"Good central location. Great character hotel...."
"This was a great experience. I was delighted with my room - small, yet cosy. I had chosen the option with shared facilities in corridor but..."
"Friendly and helpful staff, wonderful location..."
"We had a wonderful table overlooking the Butter Market and an excellent the continental breakfast. The couple trying to place an order for a..."
"Great little hotel. Quite unusual. Friendly welcoming staff. Do be careful if you are a light sleeper, though, the sounds of the street does..."
About the hotel
15th c. Pilgrims hostel right next to the Canterbury Cathedral Gateway. Low beams, canted floors, rooftop walkway and stunning views.
With modern comforts and friendly attentive staff to welcome you.
Showing Tuesday 13 October 2015 to Wednesday 14 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great gate hotel experience
Good central location.
Great character hotel.
This was a great experience.
I was delighted with my room - small, yet cosy. I had chosen the option with shared facilities in corridor but this was no issue as the bathroom was immaculate. The hosts were helpful and welcoming, and the lady showed me round the hotel. Such a quaint building. I particularly liked the little sitting room that overlooks the cathedral. Breakfast was delicious and the staff was very attentive and efficient.
I did recommend the hotel to all the people on my course.