- 23 guest reviews
"Really clean and tidy room. Staff were nice and friendly and very helpful, would 100% recommend..."
"I booked this trip for me and my Mum. All staff we came into contact with couldn't have been more helpful, directing us to the theatre and r..."
"Comfortable and felt like home with excellent customer service and very helpful..."
"Quite street close to town. Clean and tidy apartment. Very friendly helpful staff...."
"Great location, great nights sleep, modern fittings and spotlessly clean with great customer focus. Wish every place I stayed in was this go..."
About the hotel
Welcome to The Chambers Park Place, boutique serviced apartments located in the centre of Leeds. In this lovingly restored turn-of-the-century building, you'll find beautifully preserved period features alongside chic, contemporary furnishings and appliances. The Chambers offers the best of both worlds: the convenience and luxury of a city-centre hotel, combined with the space and freedom of an apartment.
Open plan in design and offering a massive increase in living space compared with hotel rooms, each apartment has its own kitchen and dining/living room, and one or two bedrooms complete with king size beds. Rooms have the option of balconies and air conditioning, whilst Sky Sports channels and free WiFi are in every apartment. There is secure underground parking on site. Relax in the elegant marble-clad foyer or cosy library, have a drink in the secluded inner courtyard or work out in the on-site gym. Step outside and you're just minutes from some of the best shopping in the UK, and Leeds' renowned restaurants, bars and entertainment. Sleek, stylish and sophisticated serviced apartments that really mean business. . . this is Park Place. PARKING IS AVAILABLE BUT BOOKING IS REQUIRED CHARGED AT £12 PER DAY.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Really clean and tidy room.
Staff were nice and friendly and very helpful, would 100% recommend
I booked this trip for me and my Mum.
All staff we came into contact with couldn't have been more helpful, directing us to the theatre and recommendations on where to eat. The room itself was lovely and had everything you could need for your stay. Loved the option of the honesty bar too. Will recommend to all my friends and family, can't wait to return ☺️