- Very Good
- 34 guest reviews
"My room only had a front door and no windows which was ok in the early evening as i could keep the door open and let some air in but when I..."
"Lovely and quiet setting with very easy access to the city centre or major routes out...."
"We stayed here for one night over the Bank holiday. We were in a Superior room in the annexe which is obviously newly built. The room was sp..."
"Lovely place to stay. Also a wedding venue so music a little noisy, however as warned in advance, so not a complaint. Only offers a continen..."
"Great place to stay if looking for quiet time out from daily madness...."
About the hotel
Rectory farm, conveniently placed 1 mile from Cambridge city centre, is surrounded by 50 acres of private fields and woods. A few minutes by car, or a 40-minute walk, will take you to the magnificent Kings College, punting on the river and the delightful 'backs'. The house is set in a beautiful, mature two-acre garden which leads to fields where horses and sheep graze.
We endeavour to provide a friendly, high-quality service, and our guests have the use of a tennis court (all year) and heated outdoor pool (summer). A mere five-minute walk is the Madingley Park & Ride which has buses every 10 minutes to Cambridge city centre. We reserve the right to preauthorisation the card securing your reservation. If the card is declined we will contact you to provide new card details within 48 hours. If we do not receive this Rectory Farm reserves the right to cancel your reservation.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Outdoor Pool , Croquet , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
My room only had a front door and no windows which was ok in the early evening as i could keep the door open and let some air in but when I wanted to go to sleep I had to close the door which made the room very hot and difficult to sleep.
There was no fan or air conditioning to help with this.
Lovely and quiet setting with very easy access to the city centre or major routes out.