- 4 guest reviews
"We were upgraded to a lovely large room on our first stay, but this time our room was very small. I would not want to stay in this room agai..."
"Beautiful location, professional staff, spotlessly clean. Fry up needs to be a little more down to earth!! Toast; plain bangers and less fat..."
"Lovely setting in country side, very welcoming staff and only too pleased to help, only complaint we had was that the shower cap box didn't..."
"Gorgeous room, love this place.... Romantic, classy and you feel very valued as a customer...."
About the hotel
Our fifteen stylish en-suite bedrooms all have crisp white linen, duvets and fluffy towels and are all equipped with mini bar, satellite television and tea making facilities. Six of our rooms can be used as twin or double, and the remaining nine are all doubles. One room has disabled facilities.
Rooms are in three categories; deluxe, superior and standard. The facilities in all rooms are of the same high standard but generally the size of room determines the category. We run an exciting and informal hotel that offer great value with an attentive service in a relaxed environment. The interior design was the work Geraldine Milsom, who has transformed this wonderful building with her distinct contemporary design, a mix of natural flooring, surfaces and colours that enhance the original features of the building. With our informal Bistro Restaurant downstairs, milsoms provides the perfect location to eat. drink. stay. . .
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, Radio
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Milsoms in COLCHESTER are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We were upgraded to a lovely large room on our first stay, but this time our room was very small.
I would not want to stay in this room again and could not afford the larger room, unfortunately. Moving the TV to the end of the bed would be a good idea, as it is currently placed to the left of the bed and we ended up with cricked necks!. The beds are terrifically comfortable. The bathroom is spotlessly clean and warm. The location of the Hotel is perfect and the staff are polite, professional, helpful and well presented.
Beautiful location, professional staff, spotlessly clean.
Fry up needs to be a little more down to earth!. Toast; plain bangers and less fatty bacon please!. Otherwise perfect in all areas!.