- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"From the moment we arrived to the minute we left the service was impeccable. We came with another couple who also agreed. Our room was warm,..."
"I booked the accommodation for a staff member and his wife who were ecstatic about the place and the service..."
"We had a wonderful experience staying at the Huntsman. First by computer we incorrectly booked the wrong night. The manager called us after..."
"Quite a small twin room. Still had space for tea + coffee facilities, with biscuits too. Bathroom very small too but large shower. Toiletrie..."
"This is the second time I have stayed here. They have around half a dozen chalet type rooms at the back of the hotel. Consists of a bedroom..."
About the hotel
The Huntsman is situated right on junction 14 of the M5 We are four junctions from Cheltenham which means a 25 minute drive to the racecourse, or an ideal place to stay on a commute to Devon travelling from the north of the country. We boast some of the most comfortable accommodation in the area and with our good food fine wines and local ales what better place to stay. The new refurbishment has gained the Huntsman a contemporary decor, yet the pub still maintains its historic character thanks to the preservation of its original features and antique artefacts which can be found on the walls and around the bar.
Showing Saturday 6 February 2016 to Sunday 7 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful weekend away!
From the moment we arrived to the minute we left the service was impeccable.
We came with another couple who also agreed. Our room was warm, comfortable and clean and we LOVED the shower.
The food was really good too.
We would definitely go back and highly recommend it.
I booked the accommodation for a staff member and his wife who were ecstatic about the place and the service