- Very Good
- 29 guest reviews
"This is the second time I have stayed here. They have around half a dozen chalet type rooms at the back of the hotel. Consists of a bedroom..."
"If you are looking for an alternative to a plastic hotel try here, reasonable accommodation, great food and drink. Really good service and f..."
"Excellent Business Hotel. Have stayed before on several occasions, always good Staff VERY Helpful...."
"Great quality room with excellent shower. Friendly staff..."
"Room 2 urgently needs new mattress. Poor night's sleep. Springs could be felt through. Lovely clean room. Food good. Lovely welcome on arriv..."
About the hotel
The Huntsman is situated right on junction 14 of the M5 We are four junctions from Cheltenham which means a 25 minute drive to the racecourse, or an ideal place to stay on a commute to Devon travelling from the north of the country. We boast some of the most comfortable accommodation in the area and with our good food fine wines and local ales what better place to stay. The new refurbishment has gained the Huntsman a contemporary decor, yet the pub still maintains its historic character thanks to the preservation of its original features and antique artefacts which can be found on the walls and around the bar.
Showing Saturday 4 July 2015 to Sunday 5 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Huntsman Inn in WOTTON-UNDER-EDGE are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
This is the second time I have stayed here.
They have around half a dozen chalet type rooms at the back of the hotel. Consists of a bedroom with double bed and a bathroom. Although the bedroom isn't massive, all the essentials are in - table / comfy chair / wardrobe. There is complimentary bottled water and sweets on the bed - a very nice touch. The bathroom is great, with a massive walk in shower - again with very pleasant toiletries. Overall very nice clean and tidy with no issues. The pub side is nice, with local cider on tap. Meals at night are fresh and tasty, however, choice is not exhaustive and is a typical pub menu. Overall a great stay and will return if in the area again.
Stay with a difference
If you are looking for an alternative to a plastic hotel try here, reasonable accommodation, great food and drink.
Really good service and friendly locals.