- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Room good staff excellent...."
"Beautiful little place here with fantastic clean and modern accommodation Staff were all very very helpful and friendly making you feel wel..."
"... and gives you somewhere to put your head down for the night that is clean, dry and warm. The bed was a bit hard and I woke up very sore..."
"Staff are extremely welcoming and warm however it is most definitely overpriced especially with no breakfast included..."
"From the moment we arrived to the minute we left the service was impeccable. We came with another couple who also agreed. Our room was warm,..."
About the hotel
The Huntsman is situated right on junction 14 of the M5 We are four junctions from Cheltenham which means a 25 minute drive to the racecourse, or an ideal place to stay on a commute to Devon travelling from the north of the country. We boast some of the most comfortable accommodation in the area and with our good food fine wines and local ales what better place to stay. The new refurbishment has gained the Huntsman a contemporary decor, yet the pub still maintains its historic character thanks to the preservation of its original features and antique artefacts which can be found on the walls and around the bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 13 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Room good staff excellent.
Beautiful little place here with fantastic clean and modern accommodation
Staff were all very very helpful and friendly making you feel welcome
Breakfast was amazing I would recommend the huntsman to anyone