- Very Good
- 28 guest reviews
"We had a wonderful experience staying at the Huntsman. First by computer we incorrectly booked the wrong night. The manager called us after..."
"Quite a small twin room. Still had space for tea + coffee facilities, with biscuits too. Bathroom very small too but large shower. Toiletrie..."
"This is the second time I have stayed here. They have around half a dozen chalet type rooms at the back of the hotel. Consists of a bedroom..."
"If you are looking for an alternative to a plastic hotel try here, reasonable accommodation, great food and drink. Really good service and f..."
"Excellent Business Hotel. Have stayed before on several occasions, always good Staff VERY Helpful...."
About the hotel
The Huntsman is situated right on junction 14 of the M5 We are four junctions from Cheltenham which means a 25 minute drive to the racecourse, or an ideal place to stay on a commute to Devon travelling from the north of the country. We boast some of the most comfortable accommodation in the area and with our good food fine wines and local ales what better place to stay. The new refurbishment has gained the Huntsman a contemporary decor, yet the pub still maintains its historic character thanks to the preservation of its original features and antique artefacts which can be found on the walls and around the bar.
Showing Saturday 5 September 2015 to Sunday 6 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
86% would recommend it to a friend
We had a wonderful experience staying at the Huntsman.
First by computer we incorrectly booked the wrong night. The manager called us after we failed to turn up and rebooked the correct date. No extra charge. We arrived late on the night having helped our daughter move house. We were tired and hungry. The chef (still in the bar) offered to make us a sandwich or something simple. She provided us with a heavenly sandwich. Great breakfast in the morning, not cordon bleau but very good simple food. Very welcoming. Towels in room were reported by other reviewers to be not too good but they were in fact very clean. They just happened to be cream towels that had washed out a bit. Lovely large clean walk in shower. Bed was comfortable. Would stay again.
The Huntsman Inn
Quite a small twin room.
Still had space for tea + coffee facilities, with biscuits too. Bathroom very small too but large shower. Toiletries supplied which you don't always get in small establishments. So a nice touch. Towels need replacing though. The ones we had were very small and 2 of them were torn and frayed. They are also very rough but some do prefer that, so it's a personal preference. The room was very warm but we did stay during a heatwave. I asked for a fan and it was brought to us in about 5 mins. I chose to stay here as it's close to friends we were visiting so we didn't spend a lot of time in the room. I would definately stay here again, might take my own bath towel though!