- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"The only slight disappointment was the lack of tables in the breakfast room. Very handy for an event at Wembley (no83 bus) and great having..."
"We booked this hotel for the night as attending football at wembley stadium. The hotel was very clean and the room was modern. A good size a..."
"The hotel was excellent and I would recommend it to everyone...."
"Very pleasant stay, room was modern and well presented, staff were friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend...."
"For me the bed was too soft, woke up with my back in agony. But that's just my own preference, however the TV didn't work. When we mentioned..."
About the hotel
The Hide London is a brand new boutique hotel just a stone’s throw from Hendon Central. It is located close to Brent Cross and Wembley Stadium. With 23 beautifully designed and furnished en suite guestrooms, The Hide London provides the best in comfort and style.
The hotel is centrally air-conditioned. "CAR PARKING IS FOR FREE BUT, IT HAS TO BE PREBOOKED DUE TO LIMITED SPACE ONLY. TELEPHONE NUMBER OF THE HOTEL WILL BE ON YOUR CONFIRMATION AFTER YOU PROCESSED YOUR BOOKING.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
The Hide London
The only slight disappointment was the lack of tables in the breakfast room.
Very handy for an event at Wembley (no83 bus) and great having parking available.
Very pleasant stay and good value for money
We booked this hotel for the night as attending football at wembley stadium.
The hotel was very clean and the room was modern. A good size and very comfortable.
Represented great value for money. The service was very good and couldnt be more helpful
Only slight point is that if you are using this hotel for event at wembley stadium it took via tube 45 minute journey. So we took a taxi that took 20 mins.