- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
About the hotel
Located in a quiet residential neighbourhood in Rome, A Casa Boschi B&B offers a shared kitchen and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is 5 minutes' walk from the Piazzale Clodio bus terminus. Breakfast is served every mornings in the kitchen, or, if you prefer, in the comfort of your own room.
Each room has a private entrance and features wood floors and an LCD TV with satellite channels. Rooms include a mini fridge and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries. Some of the bathrooms are external, outside of the bedroom. B&B A Casa Boschi is 10 minutes' walk from Ottaviano Metro Station and the entrance to the Vatican Museums. You will find plenty of shops and restaurants in the area, plus the traditional Via Doria market. The Rome Observatory, part of Monte Mario Nature Reserve, is 2 km away. Extraservices available on request, such as shuttle service from and to airport, personal shopper, tourist guide private or for groups.
Showing Saturday 10 October 2015 to Sunday 11 October 2015Change Search
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 09:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for A casa Boschi b&b in roma is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet