- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed for one night. The owner is pretty cool and my room and bed was very big. It's quite a 20 minute walk from the town Center...."
About the hotel
Villa Angela is located near the old Split center. It is located near beautiful beaches, like world famous "Bacvice", and historical places like Diocletian's Palace, which was built in 1700. Complex Villa Angela includes few spacious, air conditioned and comfortable rooms, a bar, restaurant and a BBQ place.
It is surrounded with a beautiful gardens, there are private parking place. Dinner is available for a price of 10 Euros, and breakfast for 3,5 Euros. Villa Angela rooms include air conditioning and vents, rooms are spacious and comfortable, linens and towels are included. There are rooms with a private bathroom, rooms are clean. Rooms are equipped with a TV. There are twin, double, triple and quad rooms.
Showing Monday 25 May 2015 to Tuesday 26 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Hotel services
- Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 11/04/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Although a credit/ debit card is required to secure your booking. Payment is in cash on arrival The LateRooms.com rates for Villa Angela in Split are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for one night.
The owner is pretty cool and my room and bed was very big. It's quite a 20 minute walk from the town Center.