- Very Good
- 35 guest reviews
"fabulous place dont leave it for the golfers. too nice..."
"Lovely hotel. Made to feel very welcome on arrival. Views are stunning from the lounge balcony. Dinner was lovely as too was breakfast, howe..."
"We checked in late for our stay however there was still someone at reception, when entering our room it was spacious and clean. The bed was..."
"The staff, food, facilities and rooms were superb. The location was perfect to unwind and relax I would give it 10/10, I would highly recomm..."
"Pleasant stay, comfortable room and enjoyed the pool. On the not so positive side we felt that the reception area was cold and uninviting. W..."
About the hotel
Stunning luxury 50 bedroom hotel with championship golf course, full day spa, health and fitness centre with indoor swimming pool. Free parking, Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel and preferred resident green fees. Our hotel provides guests with bright and spacious rooms elegantly furnished to the highest standards.
Each room offers on-suite facilities with individual baths and power showers along with luxury designer toiletries for your convenience. Bedrooms also have their own balcony as well as being fully air conditioned with tea and coffee facilities and flat-screen TV's. The Tempus Health and Fitness Centre features a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and treatment rooms, and there is also a modern gym. Children under 16 may only use the fitness centre and swimiing pool on Saturday and Sunday between 12:00 and 16:00 and must be supervised by an adult at all times. The championship golf course has 18 holes, designed in American parkland style. Spa treatments and tee times should be booked prior to arrival to avoid disappointment. Our signature restaurant 'Sakura' serves a varied menu whilst boasting amazing views over the rolling Chiltern Hills. However if you are looking for a more relaxed atmosphere our stylish Lounge and Clubhouse Bars both offer a range of beverages and snacks. Situated in scenic Oxfordshire, central London can be reached in just 40 minutes, Thame is a 10-minute drive, historical Aylesbury can be reached in 20 minutes. The sporting venue of Silverstone can be reached in 30 minutes and Cheltenham Racecourse can be reached in an hour.
Showing Sunday 26 April 2015 to Monday 27 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Aerobics Studio, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/10/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note: Children under 16 may only use the fitness centre and swimiing pool on Saturday and Sunday between 12:00 and 16:00 and must be supervised by an adult at all times. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
what a hidden gem!
fabulous place dont leave it for the golfers.
Would stay again
Made to feel very welcome on arrival. Views are stunning from the lounge balcony. Dinner was lovely as too was breakfast, however, if I have one gripe it's that the heated breakfast items (sausages, poached eggs etc) were only just warm. I'm sure if I had asked for the items to be heated this wouldn't have been too much trouble for the staff, they were all very friendly. Overall very pleased; stayed here on business but would happily take my wife there.