- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Very calm and quietly efficient...."
"We had a lovely stay, staff were very friendly particularly dining room staff (Adele was always smiling which was nice) food was great! Room..."
"This was a good quality hotel with good customer service clean. Overall excellent weekend. I would recommend this to anyone and I definitely..."
"fabulous place dont leave it for the golfers. too nice..."
"Lovely hotel. Made to feel very welcome on arrival. Views are stunning from the lounge balcony. Dinner was lovely as too was breakfast, howe..."
About the hotel
Stunning luxury 50 bedroom hotel with championship golf course, full day spa, health and fitness centre with indoor swimming pool. Free parking, Wi-Fi available throughout the hotel and preferred resident green fees. Our hotel provides guests with bright and spacious rooms elegantly furnished to the highest standards.
Each room offers on-suite facilities with individual baths and power showers along with luxury designer toiletries for your convenience. Bedrooms also have their own balcony as well as being fully air conditioned with tea and coffee facilities and flat-screen TV's. The Tempus Health and Fitness Centre features a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and treatment rooms, and there is also a modern gym. Children under 16 may only use the fitness centre and swimiing pool on Saturday and Sunday between 12:00 and 16:00 and must be supervised by an adult at all times. The championship golf course has 18 holes, designed in American parkland style. Spa treatments and tee times should be booked prior to arrival to avoid disappointment. Our signature restaurant 'Sakura' serves a varied menu whilst boasting amazing views over the rolling Chiltern Hills. However if you are looking for a more relaxed atmosphere our stylish Lounge and Clubhouse Bars both offer a range of beverages and snacks. Situated in scenic Oxfordshire, central London can be reached in just 40 minutes, Thame is a 10-minute drive, historical Aylesbury can be reached in 20 minutes. The sporting venue of Silverstone can be reached in 30 minutes and Cheltenham Racecourse can be reached in an hour.
Showing Thursday 5 May 2016 to Friday 6 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Valet Parking
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Modem Hook up , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Aerobics Studio , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Pitch n' Putt
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 17/10/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note: Children under 16 may only use the fitness centre and swimiing pool on Saturday and Sunday between 12:00 and 16:00 and must be supervised by an adult at all times. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Peaceful and calm
Very calm and quietly efficient.
We had a lovely stay, staff were very friendly particularly dining room staff (Adele was always smiling which was nice) food was great.
Room was spacious we would stay again.